Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Jul 15, 2008, 08:31 AM
    I'm Not interested!
    I have been with my fiancée for 5 years. We got together when I was 18 he was 19. We started a relationship after a 'one night stand' in a hotel. We would meet up every weekend for this same thing then I started staying at his house every night. We had sex all the time EVERY night and I loved it. But then we tried to get pregnant. I had two miscarraiges and then finally a healthy baby girl 2 and a half years ago. And it is like I just am no longer interested. I have never cheated on him and never want to... sometimes I do have fantasies about sex other guys but I will not act on it. But I was just wondering why I feel like this. Honestly if he never asked me I would probably go for a couple times a year. I am young (only 23) and cannot see why it is like this. He tries almost every night and most of the time I try to go to sleep early or just tell him no. I feel bad doing this because he tells me I never give it to him but I just lost interest in the sex not him - I love being with him. But I am really confused. And sometimes when I feel so guilty and so I give in but just lay there you know just waiting for it to end. I don't like feeling like this. What can I do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Probibly just exhaustion. A toddler will take the wind out of your sails. Perhaps if you can get a babysitter once a week for some quiet time together this might change. If you aren't always focusing on keeping the child out of mischief maybe you will find those stirrings are still there. And yes I do acknoledge its not like a lighswitch for some.
    pdaher Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 09:35 AM
    See a doctor and tell him everything you just told us.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Yeah sounds more health, medical, exhausted related.
    Go to the doctors
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Maybe, you rushed into a relationship and responsibility when you were young and desperate and stupid, and you are now stuck with a boring partner and a child?? The grass looks greener on the other side of the road where the men are sexier and life is just one party after another... Right?

You now have great responsibility to the child... you must maintain a good relationship with her father and provide a happy and healthy home for all to live in... no criticizing and complaining, blaming and negativity... welcome to adulthood.

It is all about the child now if you decide to be responsible. :)

Good luck to you in the coming years,
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Has sex ever been satisfying for you?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    Maybe, you rushed into a relationship and responsibility when you were young and desperate and stupid, and you are now stuck with a boring partner and a child??? The grass looks greener on the other side of the road where the men are sexier and like is just one party after another..... Right?
    Getting into a long term relationship young seems to die down a lot earlier. People tend to feel that they just haven't lived life. Some good alone time, perhaps a vacation to an exotic beach would get some energy into the relationship back.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Yes, nothing better than a vacation without responsibility for a child to get the libido up. :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 11:43 AM
    OP, I read your post a couple of times. You never said you loved him... you said you loved being with him; that's different. :)

Have a good week,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he interested or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I met this guy about a month ago. He's an oncologist so he is VERY busy! We went out on a date a couple of weeks after meeting and the date went well. He was scheduled to have knee surgery the next day and said that he would be recovering for a while but that he would keep in touch. Well, 2...

Is this guy interested in anything? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Okay so I've seen this guy at school and he's looked at me and we'd get a little bit eye contact at school and my friends would say that he's looking at me when I don't look at him. And I really think he's cute, so it was a school party like 2 weeks ago and my friend and I were talking when...

I really like this boy but I'm not sure if he is interested in me [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thirteen years old and I like this guy in my class who is a year older than me.he is a funny and very handsome boy and we are like cool friends.he occasionally likes to hug me and lift me (like how a bride carries a groom) and I find myself laughing at all his jokes (even though it isn't funny...

Is she interested or not? [ 4 Answers ]

OK here's the back story, Me and my EX got 2gther 6 months ago, we went out for 2 months, saw each other everyday because of our college, she's 19 I'm 21, and thinsg were up and down but generally good... at the start! She then started going cold on me and I became too clingy, wussy and kept...

View more questions Search