Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    socuteandhoT222 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Bad reaction to bio claire
    Hey all, a little history, had been using bio claire for a few months but recently I've noticed the veins behind my knees looking really red and vainey like abit like strech marks but only appeared after bio claire usage. Its making me quite depressed as I am unable to wear skirts and shorts and is quite sensitive.:( so all remember do not use bio claire on your face or behind your knees. Although it does work okay on arms, legs (just front), back and feet. Any one got any ideas how to remove or fade away marks behind knees? Been using cocoa butter but to no avail as of yet.:(
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jul 15, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by socuteandhoT222
    hey all, a little history, had been using bio claire for a few months but recently ive noticed the veins behind my knees looking really red and vainey like abit like strech marks but only appeared after bio claire useage. Its making me quite depressed as i am unable to wear skirts and shorts and is quite sensitive.:( so all remember do not use bio claire on your face or behind your knees. although it does work okay on arms, legs (just front), back and feet. Any one got any ideas how to remove or fade away marks behind knees? been using cocoa butter but to no avail as of yet.:(

Are you sure that it is not because there is lighter skin now, that you can see veins and capillaries all of a sudden? When the skin becomes more transparent, you can see more underneath, veins being one of them... what do you think?
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Wow.There was another person that stated the same thing happened to them. It happened behind their knees
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 16, 2008, 01:31 PM
    ^Yeah, it's called your skin getting lighter lol.

Jul 16, 2008, 01:34 PM
    I think you have be careful because it is possibly thinning the skin. Someone clearly stated the same thing and was worried about it.
    madameblue Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Not possibly, it is thinning the skin. There are plenty of people with porcelain complexions but you don't see every vein branching across their skin.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 17, 2008, 04:50 AM
    Hi Newbies, Please you all should read a lot of the old messages. Yes everyone's skin is different but reading can help out in the long run. Maybe even comparing the positive/negative prior to purchasing. Some of us are still around and we just lurk. We are still here and want to help. But just take the time to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by madameblue
    Not possibly, it is thinning the skin. There are plenty of people with porcelain complexions but you don't see every vein branching across their skin.

Jul 17, 2008, 08:42 AM
    First and foremost nothing is impossible. And yes I agree with so sexy reading is fundamental. If you read many previous posts people have had that same reaction and have felt their skin has thinned due to bio claire or some other problem. But of course everyone skin is different. I never said it "is" thinning th skin, I said possibly.

Jul 17, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Hi Geneiss and everyone else If you have read any of my previous post you will c that my reactiion to Bio clair was darkening, I waited a while because I had purchased an entire box of the cream, I tried again, only on my arms this time, however my arms looked great they were light and pretty. I swear sometime I would just stare at how light my arms had gotten. Yes I could see my veins and all but it looked natural, My kids are extremely light and you can see their veins. So that did not bother be me how ever about 1 1/2 weeks later I had turned even darker than I was before. But once again myself and along with others are probably just lurking on hopes that you all newbies find something new that works that we can all benefit from and in return we can help you all out with our previous products GOOD SKIN LIGHTENING!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gneiss
    First and foremost nothing is impossible. And yes I agree with so sexy reading is fundamental. If you read many previous posts people have had that same reaction and have felt their skin has thinned due to bio claire or some other problem. But of course everyone skin is different. I never said it "is" thinning th skin, I said possibly.
    socuteandhoT222 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 05:12 AM
    Thanks for the replies, but does anyone know how to restore and strengthen the skin back there? I previously read about the thinning aspect of bio claire but no remedies or suggestions:(

Jul 18, 2008, 05:54 AM
    I have recently purchased a book(s) that talks a lot about skin lightening and how to achieve, I am experimenting now and I am liking what I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by socuteandhoT222
    thanks for the replies, but does anyone know how to restore and strengthen the skin back there? i previously read about the thinning aspect of bio claire but no remedies or suggestions:(

Jul 18, 2008, 06:42 AM
    Definitely stay away from skin lightenrs for now or any other harsh creams. Try using jojoba oil, olive oil, aloe vera , etc... These can help with restoring your skin back.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 19, 2008, 07:59 PM
    I was the one who mentioned the thinning of the skin behind the knees. It was one of the reasons I said I wouldn't use it on my face.

What I found was that along with the veins, the skin definitely appeared thinner and more tender. What I did was just to stop applying the cream to this area and I used plain creams like cocoa butter and astral and after a few days my skin went back to normal.

As I mentioned before, from my own personal experience, I find that Bio claire works best for me if I use it intermittedly with breaks in between where I use something else.

I am sure that after you stop using the Bio for a while your skin will go back to normal. Let us know how you get on and good luck.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jul 20, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    I have recently purchased a book(s) that talks alot about skin lightening and how to achieve, I am experimenting now and I am liking what I see.
    Hey sosexy. Was it those ebooks?
    strawxxx Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 05:59 AM
    I've been using Bio Claire for a week now..
    I notice my skin on the face start peeling.. is it normal?

My nipples also kind of itchy now..

Jul 20, 2008, 06:03 AM
    Hey Punkchic, Yes it was ebooks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Hey sosexy. Was it those ebooks?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Hey

What is bioclair, I am currently using mono. Is it betterthanmono, please help

Jul 22, 2008, 03:51 PM
    There is no comparison when it comes if bio clair is better than mono. Bio claire is specifically a lightening cream that works out well for many. Some people have side affects, but nothing severe. And they are able to get there skin back to normal. On the other hand mono is not a lightening cream. It is specifically used for vitiligo patients. Not for "lightening" purposes. If you suffer from the adverse affects from mono. You have a huge chance of permanently damaging your skin. However, if that works for you, great.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Hi

Thanks for the info genesis, so where do you buy bio clair and does it work on lughtening hyperpigmented spots onn the body

lighterrr

Jul 29, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Hey Lighterr

I bought it from a local beauty mart. Im not too sure if it works on hyperpigmented spots on the body, but many people have lightened their body due to bio claire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. Does anyone know if Bio claire contains Mercury which is very dangerous. Then let me know please. Thanks.

How to get Bio Claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 24yr old half Arabian half somali and I have uneven skin tone.I decided to order Bio Claire online after reading many positive reviews about it on this site.The problem is that I work in Africa and none of these sites ship this product to Africa :(I've tried Ebay,Guesso,Afribest with no...

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Bio Claire [ 8 Answers ]

I am lighter than caramel complexion.. I want to use Bioclaire to lighten me up about 2-3 shades.. does anyone recommend it? What's your experiences with bioclaire?

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

View more questions Search