Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OliverJames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Wild roses
    How should I prune wild rose bushes that weren't pruned in the fall? It is now spring.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2006, 06:40 AM
    Hi, Oliver,
    Roses are my favorite, with a hedge rose in front of our house, and about 15 rose plants in the back yard.
    Actually, you can prune them back now, if you like. It won't hurt them.
    They are just starting to put out leaf sprout, and even with a few leaves on them, it still won't hurt them. You can prune them down to 6 in. 9 in, or whatever length you want. Or, as I do with my hedge roses, prune them back about waist high; usually in Feb.
    I do wish you the best, and hope you have a yard full of roses!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roses are red violets are blue... [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if you can cover up red ink with blue and turn blue inked into dark red? Tattoo question

Wild Animal question [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently told that wild animals go through the same diseases as humans. I was under the impression that domesticated animals are more likely to carry some of the diseases because they are taken away from that natural lifestyles. Which one is correct?

Yu-gi-oh: Duelist of Roses [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I just got yu-gi-oh duelist of roses and I do not know where the deck building is and I need to find it in order to insert some codes I found. Please help me out. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: . O yea and what's R3 because the codes tell them to press R3

Wild Tangent [ 4 Answers ]

I recently ran SPYBOT and it picked up 3 suspect problems - FAST CLICK - DSO EXPLOIT and WILD TANGENT. Spybot seemed to deal with the first two satisfactorily but on boot up I keep getting a message telling me that Wild Tangent cannot be located and gives the full C\Program\Wild...

Roses [ 1 Answers ]

How far below the flower do I deadhead the rose?

View more questions Search