Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randompicks Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 01:15 AM
    Herbal Inn Benzylarbutin
    Hi,

I had placed an order for a 5% benzylarbutin cream from herbal inn its been more than 2 weeks since the transaction, no responses to innumerable mails or anything, the status of the package is not being shown at all, has anyone has had bad experiences with orders from their website how long do they take to eventually ship the package?

Thanks
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 15, 2008, 03:57 AM
    YEs, don't be alarmed. For some reason, herbalinn takes forever to mail/receive the productt. I remember, I ordered the same thing you did. It must have been a month or almost two months before I got it. I was thinking well that was money wasted because I thought I was scammed. JUst wait a little be more and you should get it. IF not, I hope you paid by paypal, so you can get your money back! HTH
    randompicks Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    YEs, don't be alarmed. For some reason, herbalinn takes forever to mail/receive the productt. I remember, I ordered the same thing you did. It must have been a month or almost two months before I got it. I was thinking well that was money wasted because I thought I was scammed. JUst wait a little be more and you should get it. IF not, I hope you paid by paypal, so you can get your money back! HTH
    Thanks that is comforting, yes I did pay through paypal but their customer service is horrendous, they never respond to any emails.

Jul 15, 2008, 09:23 AM
    NO, problem. Yes, I have been told they hardly ever respond to emails so don't be surprised babe. They just take the money and send you the poduct whenever they feel like it. GOOD LUCK and please keep us post on the results... HAPPY SKIN LIGhTENING!
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2008, 11:41 AM
    I will be ordering some BA soon as well, 3 of my friends are using it with good results. So I hope it works for me.

Jul 15, 2008, 11:50 AM
    Can you give me what their before and after colors are like? Did they use the powder or botles and what percent? HOw long was it until they got results? Thanks in advance!

Jul 15, 2008, 12:46 PM
    I'm not sure if they used the powder or the ready made lotions, I'll ask them when I see them next. They went from a shahrukh khan complextion to a john abraham one in around 6-8 weeks. RedDiamond are you kissadaski on another forum.
    Ackja Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Damn right, their customer service is NON-EXISTENT. They'd be 10 times more successful if only they'd actually respond to e-mails. They just look like s.
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by randompicks
    Hi,

I had placed an order for a 5% benzylarbutin cream from herbal inn its been more than 2 weeks since the transaction, no responses to innumerable mails or anything, the status of the package is not being shown at all, has anyone has had bad experiences with orders from their website how long do they take to eventually ship the package??

thanks
    Herbal inn has poor customer service but you will get your order. I also ordered 5% 4oz bottle, it took 10 days to get here, and she never returned any of my emails either. Its probably one person who is making and selling a home based product, and is overwhelmed by increased business.
    Ackja Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Overwhelmed or not, responding to e-mails is a common courtesy. I've been absolutely swamped with internet orders recently, without the money to dispatch them, and I at least have the manners and consideration to reply and assure people who contact me with concerns about their order. This is the no. 1 reason I won't order from Herbalinn.

Jul 17, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    Herbal inn has poor customer service but you will get your order. I also ordered 5% 4oz bottle, it took 10 days to get here, and she never returned any of my emails either. Its probably one person who is making and selling a home based product, and is overwhelmed by increased business.
    When I ordered mine, It took at least 1 month and somedays because I remember thinking ohh well at least it wasn't a lot of money. Then one day I came to the door and there the package was. I had totally forgot about it. I don't know what the delay factor was.

Jul 17, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    When I ordered mine, It took at least 1 month and somedays because I remember thinking ohh well at least it wasnt a lot of money. Then one day I came to the door and there the package was. I had totally forgot about it. I don't know what the delay factor was.
    Lol, by the time your next order comes you will have to start from scratch again. Yea, I think I might do mono at 5% and supplement with sure white or something.. That way it's a strong product to began with and the layover won't matter so much. Plus the 4oz bottles are way to small at 60 bucks a pop. Whatever results you get will fade by the time your next order comes around.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 12:29 AM
    Hi

People please look up benzyl arbutin on wikipedia, funny no reslts?? Hmmmm

Jul 27, 2008, 12:34 AM
    Lol, I've stopped using the product. It didn't do much except irritate my skin. Watch branco intervene right now... Whenever anything negative is said about benzylarbutin, that user pops up.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 01:16 AM
    Hmmmm I wonder why??

Jul 27, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hmmmm i wonder why????
    Missj28 just last week stated that BA was working great for her. Now she is saying it did nothing for her. Very contradictory. As soon as I exposed her she edited her posts. Don't believe anything that user says.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 27, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Branco
    Missj28 just last week stated that BA was working great for her. Now she is saying it did nothing for her. Very contradictory. As soon as i exposed her she edited her posts. Don't believe anything that user says.
    Hmmm, just as Missj28 predicted. Branco comes to the rescue of "Benzylarbutin".

:rolleyes:

Jul 27, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    Hmmm, just as Missj28 predicted. Branco comes to the rescue of "Benzylarbutin".

:rolleyes:
    I'm not going to post again on this forum, even though I have stated to you guys that I've never used BA or any other skin lightner. Missj28 is a liar nothing more nothing less. I think she's related to he ugly fat cow Amber who owns the Brightskin forum.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 27, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Branco
    I'm not going to post again on this forum, even though i have stated to you guys that i've never used BA or any other skin lightner. Missj28 is a liar nothing more nothing less. I think she's related to he ugly fat cow Amber who owns the Brightskin forum.
    Hahahaha!

You guys are hilarious.

Jul 27, 2008, 11:59 PM
    Lol, Branco you sound like a scorned EX lover. Really, its funny how you get so upset about this Benzylarbutin. Any other posts I wrote you didn't bother to comment on. Yet anything I mention about Benzylarbutin, you show up to harass me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Herbal Inn Fairness Cream [ 44 Answers ]

Has anyone used this product. I ordered and have been using for 3 days. There cream isn't a cream it is actually a lotion. I know creams tend to work better than lotions. I don't know why they have say its cream. But has anyone used it? And if so what are your results?

Herbal remedies [ 34 Answers ]

I am trying to incorporate herbs and supplements into my diet, for many the many health benefits I've been hearing about. Has anyone heard of, or tried a product called eyebright... or any other good herbal products for eye health? Also, are there any good herbal remedies for anxiety and/or...

Herbal Symptom Relief [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently suffering from a cough that is causing my voice to crack. I'm fairly certain (from those that have gotten this before me) that it is a cold, or some sort of viral infection, and thusly needs to run its coarse. What I am looking for is symptom relief. I don't like taking over the...

Herbal inn fairness cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm a new user. I was just wondering if any of you have had an experience with Herbal Inn's Fairness Cream? I've heard mixed reviews about it and wanted to know whether it's just a scam or if it's safe to use. I emailed them a couple of days ago and they still haven't replied, so now...

The usage for these herbal teas [ 1 Answers ]

Has any one heard of figura 1 tea? What does it do, What r the benefit from fennel and peppermint tea?

View more questions Search