Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wuda14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 08:38 PM
    I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. If someone has the answer tell me
    I lost my health insurance about a month ago and I lost count of when I'm suppose to start my period again, my fiancé and I have had unprotected sex 3-4 time this past month, should I take a pregnancy test at home even though I'm not sure when I'm suppose to expect my period or what?
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jul 14, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Just take a pregancy test to be safe no harm in that.
    jenniferlabarca Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 09:09 PM
    It wouldn't hurt 2 get a pregnancy test and find out if your pregnant or maybe try going to a doctor
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wuda14
    i lost my health insurance about a month ago and i lost count of when i'm suppose to start my period again, my fiance and i have had unprotected sex 3-4 time this past month, should i go ahead and take a pregnancy test at home even though i'm not sure when i'm suppose to expect my period or what?

Medicaid offers insurance specifically for pregnancy... might want to look into that if you don't have coverage coming available soon.

As the others have said, try a test, might ease your mind. If negative, wait for your next period. If positive, then you will know to look into getting prenatal care. There is help available even if you don't have insurance at this time. Either way, if you are trying to get pregnant, and certainly since you aren't using birth control, be sure to start on a multivitamin with 400mcg (at least) folic acid in it. Good idea to be taking this before conception whenever possible as it can help in preventing certain birth defects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Think I May Be Pregnant But I'm Not Sure. Please Answer ASAP [ 18 Answers ]

All right I had sex about a week after my period and we used a condom but when he pulled out with the condom still on, I still felt his sperm. Is that normal? Well its been 2 almost 3 weeks since then and this past Sunday morning I had bled really pink but only once. Later on that day and the next...

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

What is the risk that precum will get a girl pregnant, answer sooon! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex a couple days ago, it lasted for about a minute at most. I was no where near orgasiming, we just were curious. The only thing that raises any suspicion is that we have heard several times from many different places that precum contians sperm,...

I might be pregnant-can you answer [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I think I might be pregnant but I have had a "light" period and the color isn't the normal redish. It is more like a dark brown and I don't know what that means. Can anyone help?

My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer ! [ 3 Answers ]

please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a...

View more questions Search