Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda taylor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Adult Day Care
    I want to open an Adult day care in Pittsburg Ca.What's the first steps I should do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Go to the public library and find out what is all involved in such a business. Contact the appropriate associations by looking them up and finding addresses and phone numbers in the Encyclopedia of Associations. Call municipal and county offices to ask about licensing and registration. Visit several day care sites in your area to find out what they do.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 02:47 AM
    Going to the public library to find out the information would definitely be a good thing to do.

One thing that you most definitely will need is a business plan, so clicking on the following search should be of benefit to you.

Adult Day Care Business Plan - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to start an Adult day care in Pittsburg Califorina. What do I need to do? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to start an Adult daycare in Pittsburg Cailforina. What will I need to do?

Adult day care [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start an adult day care

Adult day care [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to start an adult day care in New Jersey. What will I need to do?

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

How Do I start an adult day care [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to start an adult day care in cleveland Ohio. What will I need to do?

View more questions Search