Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 14, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Who Would Make the Best Commander-in-Chief? Obama or McCain?
    The verdict is in and it's *McCain*, according to the latest figures! Most of you know I'm still pulling for Hillary and regret that she was not part of this test but it will certainly not detract from my support for her.

ABC News: McCain Tops Obama in Commander Test

Just Say No Deal

P.U.M.A: Howard Dean Schemes To Shut Down Democratic Convention

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 14, 2008, 10:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    Who Would Make the Best Commander-in-Chief? Obama or McCain?
    ANSWER: Obama. ;)

Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 10:26 PM
    They both kind of suck when you get down to it. why couldn't anyone good actaully run?

I think I'll vote for McCain though, or maybe one of the independets hmm...

I would have preferred Romney but it's better than a dude who can't make up his mind, and has never made an actual difference while in the senate; and a woman who is a control freak (and who quite honestly scares me. I mean have you seen the pictures of her above. Ekkk!)

Who ever wins, I suppose I'll have to be happy because the american people selected them to personally screw up our country even more :)

Jul 15, 2008, 04:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gernald

I think I'll vote for McCain though, or maybe one of the independets hmm...

I would have prefered Romney but it's better than a dude who can't make up his mind, and has never made an actual difference while in the senate; and a woman who is a control freak (and who quite honestly scares me. I mean have you seen the pictures of her above. Ekkk!)

The bad thing is that Hillary, unfortunately, is not running now. But she still worries the opposition as they resort to posting pictures like these and if she were not still a viable WRITE-IN candidate they would not feel so threatened.

Who ever wins, I suppose I'll have to be happy because the american people selected them to personally screw up our country even more :)
    And have you seen this? It's no wonder people are now finally waking up and prefer McCain!

The Associates of Barack Obama

Don't Vote for Obama, The Most Complete Anti Obama website

Just Say No Deal

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 05:18 AM
    LIAGRA lol!!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Most of you know I'm still pulling for Hillary
    Hello again, Sky:

Right... (snicker, snicker)

excon
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Most of you know I'm still pulling for Hillary
    Um no, you never were. Have some Liagra.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 08:36 AM
    :D I have been looking everywhere for that Liagra
    I hear it on the radio all the time and knew the visual had to be even better :D

Greenie for Babram!! :D
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 08:57 AM
    [QUOTE=SkyGem]The verdict is in and it's *McCain*, according to the latest figures! Most of you know I'm still pulling for Hillary and regret that she was not part of this test but it will certainly not detract from my support for her.

Obama as commander-in-chief? Has there ever been a presidential candidate less qualified? At least Bill Clinton had his experience with the national guard.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Hello George:

The Constitutional QUALIFICATIONS for being commander-in-chief are to be 35 years old and a natural born citizen. If his QUALIFICATIONS are good enough for George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, then they're good enough for me.

There IS a reason why they thought the commander-in-chief should be a civilian and wasn't required to have military service... I think they were right.

excon
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Most definitley Obama. I don't want an old guy walking around the white house singing to himself bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb ___________ (You can fill in the last part with what ever country has brown people in it, Republicans love bombing brown people)

Jul 15, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom
    Most definitley Obama. I don't want an old guy walking around the white house singing to himself bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb ___________ (You can fill in the last part with what ever country has brown people in it, Republicans love bombing brown people)
    "Brown people"? That sounds like you hate "brown people" and is an affront to those people who have that skin tone! What if you had said "Black people" or "White People", etc. Would that have made your statement any more correct? Obviously not except to show how you obviously "spit venom" against other ethnicities of a different tone of skin and that's sure a darn shame!

Just Say No Deal

And for ALL Obamanots:

Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Jul 15, 2008, 06:39 PM
    When they get to the debates, it shoud be exciting! Obama, McCain, and Obama.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello again, Sky:

Right.... (snicker, snicker)

excon
    LOL! Fell off my chair!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 05:13 AM
    There IS a reason why they thought the commander-in-chief should be a civilian and wasn't required to have military service... I think they were right.
    The American Spectator
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    When they get to the debates, it shoud be exciting! Obama, McCain, and Obama.
    Agreed. The debates will be awesome.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 06:01 AM
    "Brown people"? That sounds like you hate "brown people" and is an affront to those people who have that skin tone! What if you had said "Black people" or "White People", etc.? Would that have made your statement any more correct? Obviously not except to show how you obviously "spit venom" against other ethnicities of a different tone of skin and that's sure a darn shame!

It was a line from a George Carlin Stand up show Sky. Sorry to burst your bubble but here is where I got it from enjoy!! It might put a simile on your face for the first time since Clinton lost.

If You're Brown, You're Going Down

Especially if your country is full of brown people. Oh, we like that, don't
    We? That's our hobby now. But it's also our new job in the world: bombing
    Brown people. Iraq, Panama, Grenada, Libya. You got some brown people in
    Your country? Tell 'em to watch the out, or we'll goddamn bomb them!

Well, who were the last white people you can remember that we bombed? In
    Fact, can you remember any white people we ever bombed? The Germans! That's
    It! Those are the only ones. And that was only because they were tryin' to
    Cut in on our action. They wanted to dominate the world.

B*ll! That's our job. That's our in' job.

But the Germans are ancient history. These days, we only bomb brown people.
    And not because they're cutting in our action; we do it because they're
    Brown. Even those Serbs we bombed in Yugoslavia aren't really white, are
    They? Naaah! They're sort of down near the swarthy end of the white
    Spectrum. Just brown enough to bomb. I'm still waiting for the day we bomb
    The English. People who really deserve it.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom
    It was a line from a George Carlin Stand up show Sky. Sorry to burst your bubble but here is where I got it from enjoy!!!! It might put a simile on your face for the first time since Clinton lost.

If You're Brown, You're Goin Down

Well, who were the last white people you can remember that we bombed? In
    fact, can you remember any white people we ever bombed? The Germans! That's
    it! Those are the only ones. And that was only because they were tryin' to
    cut in on our action. They wanted to dominate the world.
    I'm still waiting for the day we bomb
    the English. People who really deserve it.
    Talking about pandering for a joke! Do your own research if you wish, but I didn't realize Carlin was so ill-informed.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 06:21 AM
    People really need to get a sense of humor
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 06:43 AM
    Since some people didn't get the George Carlin joke (so sad) . Here is a different reason why McCain shouldn't be president. How about the fact that he said "And I regret some of the recent behavior Russia that has exhibited, and I'll be glad to talk about that later on including reduction in oil supplies to Czechoslovakia after they agreed with us on a missile defense system, etcetera."

Really Czechoslovakia a country that hasn't been around for 15 years. Yes let this crazy old man run the country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Partition Commander [ 2 Answers ]

I partitioned my hard drive into 4 partitions a long time ago. Now I wanted to go back and make the partition that I have my OS in larger because it is becoming to full. I'm supposed to be able to take space from one partition and ad it to another. When I run the software all it shows is that I...

TAXES: John McCain vs. Barack Obama [ 63 Answers ]

I can't afford to vote for McCain and neither can middle and lower class America. Vote Obama! YouTube - CNN Crunches Obama and McCain Tax Plans

More political heartburn for Obama. Will McCain capitalize on this? [ 7 Answers ]

The news reports that the verdict is in. The question is: Will Republican Presidential Nominee John McCain capitalize on this and other stories surrounding Obama and his friends? ABC News: Verdict Brings Unwanted Friend to Obama Victory Party

Where would Hillary, McCain, and Obama appear on the chart? What about you? [ 2 Answers ]

Are you willing to take the test? If so, it's free: The Political Compass - Test

View more questions Search