Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom
    Since some people didn't get the George Carlin joke (so sad) . Here is a different reason why McCain shouldn't be president. How about the fact that he said "And I regret some of the recent behavior Russia that has exhibited, and I'll be glad to talk about that later on including reduction in oil supplies to Czechoslovakia after they agreed with us on a missile defense system, etcetera."

Really Czechoslovakia a country that hasn't been around for 15 years. Yes let this crazy old man run the country.
    How do you characterize the community organizer, Barack Obama, who wants to be president of these 57 United States? ("It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."). Barack Obama wants to be president of these 57 United States | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Obama did it once, this is the second time IN TWO DAYS McCain talked about Czechoslovakia like it is still is a country. My grand mom had Alzheimer's (she past) and that's how it starts. So if he does get elected by the 2nd year of his presidency he will be requesting meetings with Abe Lincoln and George Washington.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 16, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BABRAM
    ANSWER: Obama. ;)

Actually, your guy could use some of that stuff too during his many memory moments with Wright and also when he flip-flops but doesn't remember why. But *this* is the picture that really hits home base for your guy much better! Enjoy!!

23/6 outrage guide to the July 21 New Yorker cover - 236 - News

Just Say No Deal

P.U.M.A: Howard Dean Schemes To Shut Down Democratic Convention

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Sky,

Yup, you were indeed the target audience for that cover. I know you won't understand why, that's OK, we do.
    confusedbyitall Posts: 48, Reputation: -2

Jul 16, 2008, 09:18 PM
    McCain.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 16, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Sky, just a reminder... we are laughing at you, not with you. :p

Jul 17, 2008, 04:32 AM
    Sky, just a reminder...we are laughing at you, not with you. :p
    BAB, pixilated people often do! But I truly understand your problem and I sympathize with you.

Just Say No Deal

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Jul 17, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Give it a rest Sky. You'd have to grow two more fingers just to count to twelve.
    Everybody on the forum has sore vocal cords from laughing at you.

Jul 17, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Give it a rest Sky. You'd have to grow two more fingers just to count to twelve.
    Everybody on the forum has sore vocal cords from laughing at you.
    Goodness Babby, thanks for the revelation on the rest of your buddies. I did not know the pixilation was so widespread that it extended to others (but not everybody certainly) so I truly feel for all of you who have laughing spells when facing reality. To say I know you all are a joke is a foregone conclusion, but it's only an "inner reflection" of your real selves you are seeing that causes you to laugh.

Just Say No Deal

And for ALL Obamanots:

Jul 17, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Geeeezus Sky keep trolling your life away. :rolleyes:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    To say I know you all are a joke is a foregone conclusion,
    What a very christian thing to say.

Jul 17, 2008, 06:06 PM
    NK,

Nope! Not very Christian at all. But then again it's been long established that those of Sky's congregation wear white pillow cases for hoods and have the reflection of a burning cross glistening off their starched robes. Trolling is the pulpit of life for her ministry.

Jul 18, 2008, 06:05 PM
    NK,

Nope! Not very Christian at all. But then again it's been long established that those of Sky's congregation wear white pillow cases for hoods and have the reflection of a burning cross glistening off their starched robes. Trolling is the pulpit of life for her ministry.

Well by golly! BAB has finally shown us all what he keeps in his medicine cabinet and has been taking all along. Another great revelation! It took guts, Bab, it took real guts to reveal your pills to us. Too bad it hasn't worked so well yet for you, but in time BAB... in time! I know you've reached a point in your life where you felt you needed this a lot but to share it openly with the rest of us... well, we just have to give you good credit for that 'cause it took real guts. Good luck in your continued use of it, bud!

Just Say No Deal

And for ALL Obamanots:

Jul 18, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Give your ego a rest Sky. I'll always be one step ahead of you. ;) Better yet talk to yourself and keep adding to this thread. It's all yours... enjoy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Partition Commander [ 2 Answers ]

I partitioned my hard drive into 4 partitions a long time ago. Now I wanted to go back and make the partition that I have my OS in larger because it is becoming to full. I'm supposed to be able to take space from one partition and ad it to another. When I run the software all it shows is that I...

TAXES: John McCain vs. Barack Obama [ 63 Answers ]

I can't afford to vote for McCain and neither can middle and lower class America. Vote Obama! YouTube - CNN Crunches Obama and McCain Tax Plans

More political heartburn for Obama. Will McCain capitalize on this? [ 7 Answers ]

The news reports that the verdict is in. The question is: Will Republican Presidential Nominee John McCain capitalize on this and other stories surrounding Obama and his friends? ABC News: Verdict Brings Unwanted Friend to Obama Victory Party

Where would Hillary, McCain, and Obama appear on the chart? What about you? [ 2 Answers ]

Are you willing to take the test? If so, it's free: The Political Compass - Test

View more questions Search