Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    docholliday22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Deals with herion
    Ok- it's driving me crazy. I saw a movie about some friends in a 3rd world country who were living there and then decided to go home (I think). They get caught with herion and one of them winds up in that country's prision. The movie revolves around him and those who are trying to get him out. I don't know if it makes any sense. I thought it had a "seven" or "days" in it... help me please!:eek:
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Possibly Return to Paradise (1998)
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 14, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Not to sure but I know of a movie that's kind of like it that you may like its called "broke down palace" it's the same idea as what you were describing
    docholliday22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Return to Paradise was it!! Damm... you are good! Thank you so much!!
    Just ordered it on netflix!
    Thank you again!!
    Doc
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 04:18 PM
    You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleptomania with herion addiction [ 1 Answers ]

My son, 19, steals "not all the time." He states that he has a compulsion to steal -- not all the time. He also struggles with a heroin addiction and feels he is bipolar. I have given him names, phone numbers, etc. to get help, but he won't call... Can you explain, in every day language, what is...

Judgement deals [ 1 Answers ]

Ok got validation from a lawyer then they filed for summary judgement. They are my bills so I can't fight them.We called the lawyer and made arrangements for payment(wife said he was nice about it), but he said he still had to go to court(so he could get paid) and if we missed a payment then wages...

Drug deals in next door condo [ 12 Answers ]

I suspect druguse by tenants next door to me. No construction use of the condo at the daytime, only from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am. I've called the police, and they sometimes come out, but it's been 7 calls in 120 days. They take the report and say they come by and knock on my next door neighbors...

View more questions Search