Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StrongButInLove Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Mistakes on Interview Thank You
    I recently had an interview for a management position. Everything went great! Today I sent a Thank you email to the two people that held the interview. I read it several times to assure no spelling or grammar errors exsisted. After sending it I realized my last sentence did not make any sense. I wrote "Thank you again for you again for your time and the opportunity to of an interview" WHAT AN IDIOT! Can I recover from this mistake?
    JuliaPenny Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2008, 12:03 AM
    This can happen to anyone so don't be too hard on yourself. You can send another email today with the following " I just wanted to add that if you require any more information or any documentation please feel free to contact me and I will send it to you immediately. I would like to thank you again for the interview and restate my enthusiasm for the position"
    This will be the email they remember and you can forget about the initial email.
    Good Luck
    Julia
    StrongButInLove Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Thank you so much for the advise. I have heard back from HR with additional requests (background check etc). Very good news!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small, Stupid Mistakes. [ 4 Answers ]

I am constantly making small, stupid mistakes in every thing down to misspelling a word I know or 3 X 2 = 5 or forgetting small things. I am not looking for 100% all the time, but I have mistakes like this on everything I do. It gets real annoying, I never get 100% there is always something or...

No contact mistakes! [ 13 Answers ]

Hey evryone I could really do with some help. This may not seem like a big deal, as it wasn't even a proper relationship, but still I wuld like some advice. :) So here's the situation: I really liked this guy I met, we knew each other for a while, and one night he asked for my phone number. So he...

We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price for it. [ 9 Answers ]

We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price for it.

Writing mistakes [ 32 Answers ]

What type of mistake is " very unique"? I think it's a mistake in style.

True man of many mistakes [ 4 Answers ]

Two weeks ago I told my wife of eight years that I haven’t been happy in our marriage for years and that I no longer loved her. I was truly one of the hardest things I have ever done. But let me start from the beginning. When my wife and I started dating things were OK but I really wasn’t happy...

View more questions Search