gsingh7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Grade 12 Advanced Functions
    1) Solver for x:

log7(x+4) + log7(x-2)=1
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 14, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcment: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Advanced cancer [ 2 Answers ]

My sister was diagnosed with stage I've colon cancer 2 years ago. She has had surgery, 2 rounds of chemotherapy and radiation treatment. She was told recently that there is nothing else the doctors can do other than pain management. The cancer has spread to her brain, her lungs, her liver,...

Composition Functions and Inverse Functions [ 3 Answers ]

Wow! These things are boogers! :eek: any way to make these things easier?

12th Grade Advanced Functions [ 5 Answers ]

prove this trigonomteric identities I did soooo many trial and errors can't get it . tan(x-y) + tan(y-z) = (sec^2y) (tanx-tanz) / (1 + tanxtany)(1+tanytanz) thank you so much in advance

Google advanced advanced search [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that not all special operators work together in Google advanced searching... How can I do a Google search for webpages containing a word in the url AND a term on the page? For example, at stgabrielradio.com homepage is the term "monsignor lane". ... so if I were searching for...

Advanced accounting [ 2 Answers ]

Yult Company owns 25% of the common stock of Dent Co. and uses the equity method to account for the investment. During 2002, Dent reported income of $220,000 and paid dividends of $80,000. There is no amortization associated with the investment. During 2002, how much income should Yult recognize...

View more questions Search