Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CassieLee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 02:04 PM
    My Doves had laid eggs.
    I have two doves (girl and boy). And they had just laid two eggs, when they hatch, I'm wondering what to feed them (or will the doves feed them). PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 02:18 PM
    I hope you will find everything you need to know here:

DiamondDove.com
    mrssittingduck Posts: 151, Reputation: 24

Aug 6, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Good luck with them, doves usually make great parents so shouldn't have much problems
    Just keep feeding your doves their normal food and maybe buy some eggfood and add that to their seed and they will rear just fine on themselves,

Eggfood is not mandatory but it helps to keep them strong and grow correctly,

Good luck
    Katie

Ps what sort of doves are they ? I used to keep red turtle doves and diamond doves

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My bird laid an egg! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a pair of cockatiels and she has laid her first egg. I was unaware that she was pregnant. She laid it on the bottom of the cage and now she want sit on it. What do I do I don't want it to die?:eek: <Moderator Note: Moved from Hobbies to Other Pets & Animals>

Laid off need to get out of lease. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in an Arizona rental agreement. I am renting a house. I got laid off from my job. I have not found another job and I am running out of money. Can I get out of this lease early (it is up in April). If I can get out of the lease do I lose my deposit?

Get rid of doves [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get rid of doves that congregate on an eave that overhangs part of my roof and provides a shady spot for the birds to leave their droppings and constantly coo?

Doves [ 2 Answers ]

I have a shelf on the side of my house that doves make a nest and have babies on all the time. It has gotten out of control. I have cleaned up all the "poop" and got rid of all the nests. I know they will build my nests if I don't do something. I don't want to do anything to harm or kill the...

How do you get rid of doves (pigeons) (birds) [ 1 Answers ]

We live in an apartment house. Recently, our little balcony and others on our (east) side of the building have been infiltrated by doves who leave mementos behind. How do we scare them away? Owl cutouts? Ribbons? Any thoughts would be very helpful. Thank you. Peter

View more questions Search