Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jul 14, 2008, 01:27 PM
    WeedWackers pull chord is not working
    Something is wrong with my weed wackers pull chord. When you pull on it, you hear like the chord holder moving but nothing happening. I tried openning it up but I can't remove this metal thing chord thing to get to the pull chord. Im not sure what this metal chord thing is that's in the way, but it goes all the way down to the handle and tightens when I push on the speed thing. Does anyone know a way to get around this thing or another way to get inside to see the chord? Thanks
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 07:42 PM
    You probably need to replace the pull cord pulley assembly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snowblower won't start, made bad noise using electric, pull cord now hard to pull. [ 7 Answers ]

I tried to start my snowblower today and it wouldn't start. I decided to try the electric start, plugged it in, hit the start button and all it made was a spinny grinding noise. Unplugged it, and tried to start it manually with pull cord again. The cord would not pull without lots of effort and...

Chord progression list? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have better sites than torvund.net for chord progressions. And especially What's going on when a song starts on , say, the IV chord, please?

Shower diverter pull-up not working [ 2 Answers ]

I had my bathroom renovated a few months ago. I went to take a shower yesterday, pulled up the diverter and it didn't stay up. When I manually pulled the diverter up - the shower still didn't work. Only the bathtub works. Is there anything I can do to fix this myself? It's a new fixture.

Hampton bay ceiling fan (will pull strings) stopped working [ 5 Answers ]

I have Hampton Bay remote ceiling fans in 3 rooms of my new home I bought. I did not install them and now one has stopped working. It does not turn on with the remote or with the pull strings and there is no wall switch. I called Home Depot and they told me it was probably the receiver and to...

Guitar chord [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone knows the guitar chords to Lips of an Angel by Hinder? :confused: I'm trying hard to learn the song by ear, so if anyone knows the chords, PLLLLEEEEZZZZ help me out on this? :D

View more questions Search