Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babegirlblue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 01:22 PM
    How to understand how to do finance problems such as fix rate, profitability ratios e
    This is a question to find out how to do finance problems. I am currently taking a course called finance 379 and I am lost I don't understand a thing about what I am doing it consists of fix cost, per share unit, profitability ratios, etc. I don't understand how to formulate such problems or how to get the fix rate or any other of those questions. Could some one please help me with getting the understanding of how to even attempt do questions such as this.
    Babegirlblue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Is there any one who could tutor in finance and accounting that is willing to help me for a short period free of charge. Just need to understand the formulas and be able to apply them to the problems ask in my finance course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finance Homework (real rate and default risk premimum) [ 1 Answers ]

How do you calculate? Is my answer correct? (a) 0.05% and 0.07% respectively. And, (b) 8% and 10% respectively. Now, here is the problem: You are considering an investment in a one-year government debt security with a yield of 5 percent or a highly liquid corporate debt security with a...

Finance work problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am having trouble trying to figure out two problems I have in finance and was wondering if anyone could help me run through this. Help me find the steps to solve it. 1. fred has inherited 6,00 from the death of Barney. He would like to use this money to buy wilma a new rockmobile...

Profitability ratios [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir /madam I am doing my project in ratio analiysis were my company balance sheet is showing lose account .so weather I can take a net lose instead of net profit to calculate profitebilty ratio or I should ignore the profitabilty ratio . Please guide me ...

View more questions Search