Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Dishwasher installation instructions
    I have a portable dishwasher that I want to install permanently under the cabinet. Can you please describe step by step how to do it. Does the top and the metal box and wheels come off for installation? Do we need hoses for the connection, the water and drain hoses?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Remove the metal cabinet and wheels. You will need water supply, electric supply and will need to drain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installation instructions for amana guva090bx50 [ 2 Answers ]

Installation instructions for amana guva090bx50

Honeywell RTH1110B installation instructions [ 1 Answers ]

I need installation instructions for the Honeywell RTH110B. THANKS!

Dishwasher Installation [ 1 Answers ]

Dishwasher installation: I recently purchased a dishwasher to replace an older one. I took out the old one and reconnected the eletrical and water to the new one. I turned the knob on the front of the dishwasher but no water would come through the solenoid where the water line is hooked up to...

Dishwasher Installation [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Frigidaire dishwasher and I have received conflicting information on the installation. I have been told by Frigidaire that the drain hose needs to be looped over the top of the dishwasher but the installer said that this wasn't necessary since he installed an airgap on top...

Dishwasher Installation [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had a Frigidaire dishwasher installed. When the unit is not running there is some water seeping into the dishwasher from the top where water comes in. Frigidaire says that this is caused because the drain hose was not looped over the top of the dishwasher. My installer says that this...

View more questions Search