Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babita_sn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 12:16 PM
    When will my husband get financially secure and get a good job
    Hello,

My husbnand Sacheendra dob is 27th May 1972.

Can you please tell me when will change to a job which willl pay him decent salary so that our financial future or state is secured completely.

Regards.
    Babita
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 14, 2008, 12:20 PM
    When internet pyshics become a reality.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 14, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babita_sn
    Hello,

My husbnand Sacheendra dob is 27th May 1972.

Can you please tell me when will change to a job which willl pay him decent salary so that our financial future or state is secured completely.

Regards.
    Babita
    Dear Babita, After reading your post, I sense that there are discordant energies at play here. They appear to be keeping him from the dreams he once had and could still have. They seem to have an overpowering effect but so does the conversation between the two of you which I sense can tend to bring him down at times. Whenever you press the issue, he begins to withdraw into his shell and it serves no beneficial purpose. Your energy thus, must always be kept in Positive Mode! When you are Positive he will tend to emulate that because of the Law of Attraction or Like Attracts Like.

A person's mind is the most powerful instrument he or she can possess. Whatever he or she believes can become manifest in a short amount of time. Negative energy abounds and can keep one from becoming the dynamic and successful person they were meant to be. So, learn to surround yourself and your husband with All That Is Positive and Good. That is the key. And instead of going to him constantly and asking him when will he find a good job so that the two of you can have the good life you deserve, see what YOU can do to help him along in finding that job you dream about. After all, if you are together as husband and wife, it is partly your responsibility to help him all you can with the moral support he needs to get going and keep moving forward after finding adequate and fulfilling employment that could translate into the two of you having the kind of lifestyle you have wanted which would be a great step up from your present one. If the two of you really want this hard enough, he WILL have that job before long because your mind can create the things you want or it can keep you from obtaining them! Always remember that. *Pray for the Right Job to Come and Keep the Faith! May God Bless the Two of You.*

Just Say No Deal

P.U.M.A: Howard Dean Schemes To Shut Down Democratic Convention

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband is looking for good job can someone critique his resume? [ 4 Answers ]

Attached is a my husband's resume in 2003-2007 Microsoft Word format. Thank you so much for helping us out. He has never had to make a resume before, and I have always worked for my grandparents. I just took a class that had a section on resumes, but I am still too unsure of myself to rely on...

Financially Irresponsible In-laws [ 9 Answers ]

My wife's parents have lived extremely irresponsible lives and are now in their sixties with no savings and no health insurance. In fact, they often ask one of their other daughters for financial help paying their mortgage and other expenses. My wife and I are in a decent financial position being...

I want a divorce how do I protect myself financially? [ 4 Answers ]

I want a divorce. My husband has been unfaithful three times in my two year marriage. How can I protect myself financially? I have two daughters and sold my home that was nearly paid off to live with him. I was debt free with a car paid for and home pd off in 8 years. Now in debt to my...

Good Wife, Jealous husband... What do I do? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 21 yrs old, my husband 24 1/2. We've known each other since I was in high school and 3 yrs ago we decided to make it official and begin a serious relationship. We married after two yrs in the relationship. We now have a 9 month old beautiful daughter. It all sounds perfect up until I begin to...

Financially Irresponsible [ 2 Answers ]

My parents are both retired. My father is 70 and my mother is 67. Both have health issues. My father takes care of the finances, however, he has stopped paying all of their bills. My mother is going blind because of an eye disease (maculardegeneration?) and my father is not paying any of the...

View more questions Search