Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soleilluz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Overstaying 90 day visa in schengen territory without entry stamp into country
    What happens if I have overstayed my 90 days in schengen territory without having an entry stamp when I arrived? Can they see that I have been here longer then my stay? I have stayed to marry an eu citizen ,French, who we have been together for 6 years and have a 3 year old who is a dual citizen of france. We plan a marriage in oct. but I have been worried about the fact I have overstayed my 90 days here and I no proof of when I came here? Do you think when I return to states to get a marriage visa there could be a problem? Or can I obtain a visa here?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 10:55 AM
    You may have to explain why you overstayed and failed to have your passport stamped, etc. when it comes to change of status. The authorities have all records so this issue will surface immediately.

You should consult an experienced immigration attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filipino seeking German(Schengen) Visa [ 14 Answers ]

I have a friend in the Philippines that I have invited to visit me in Germany. I have sent him the required Verpflichtungserklärung from the Bürgeramt in the city where I live, Mainz. I have also purchased health insurance for him from the AXA concern, and he has a round trip airplane ticket. But,...

Can I claim travel to home country expense to stamp H1B? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working in US under H1B since Oct 2006 and I am a Malaysian citizen. I went back to Malaysia in December 2007 to get my H1B visa stamped, can I claim the travel expense - airfare, fees, etc? If so, can I claim 100% of the expenses? And, are there specific forms to file the claim on? Thanks...

View more questions Search