Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmar Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2006, 03:58 AM
    Hey what should I do to increse my slow puberty
    Ohh I'm 17 and really worried for my health I'm thin looks young.I want to make girlfriend but I can't do it I look small.I have got few haires on cheek and my pubic hairs are good growing.I want to start shaving I means I want to have full beared and moustache which are growing slowly.
    Please tell me what should I eat and do to increase my puberty rate/.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2006, 04:07 AM
    I'm sorry to say that you can't "speed up" puberty. It's an increase of self confidence that you really need, ahmar.

What do you like to do? What are you good at? Pursue those things as one way to get the focus off how you look... or more importantly, how you think others think you look...

Finally, though, a good workout routine can help on the "looking small" issue. Get in shape and toned up well; that's a good confidence builder in itself.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2006, 04:50 AM
    I am with Rickj. I know at 17yrs old you have lots of pressures etc - I know I did when I was your age - but in all honesty I was happy with myself and happy to be an individual. I was never one to follow a crowd like a lost sheep and do things just because everyone else was and because they said I should.

You need to accept yourself and learn to like yourself. Your girlfriend would not be with you if she did not like you just the way you are and it does not matter what other people think - it's what you and your girlfriend think that counts.

Your girlfriend is not going to judge you on something like that and if she does, she really is not worth it!

Trust me. I am turning 22yrs next week and all the things I used to worry about at 17yrs and all the pressures I went through - I look back and think- why? But and thankful I did not listen and thankful I did my own thing. Took a lot of stick for it - but have no regrets and if anything they now have regrets and respect me and the decisions I made.

Besides it's not about size! Trust me :)

Don't stress & worry about things you don't need to worry about. You are 17yrs - enjoy yourself & your youth while you can - soon enough you will be wondering where it went. Once you reach 18yrs the years start to fly by!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2006, 05:15 AM
    Hi, ahmar,
    As the other answers state, you can't speed it up.
    The more you shave, the more hair you will eventually get, and it will come out faster, be more coarse.
    I will bet that girls who see you, see you as you are... a great person.
    Do you SMILE? A Smile will get you friends. Do you talk about others, and not yourself?
    Talking about others will get you more friends faster than talking about yourself.
    Hang in there, and you will find yourself a girlfriend; but listen to what she has to say, and talk about things she wants to talk about.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    Style Posts: 48, Reputation: 7

Apr 3, 2006, 10:56 PM
    I'd say the best advice is not to worry about it, I'm 16 so I know how you feel, I'm not big or overly popular or anything, but I'm happy, I had recently moved to a new state and faced a new school, an advanced program at school, and my girlfriend broke up with me (and I'm not a really good looking guy to be 100% honest), but I didn't worry about it, I focused on school, started taking kung fu classes, joined the chess team at school, and got involved in class room discussions and always ALWAYS made the effort to remain calm and friendly no matter what, because of that I have some great friends, great confidence, and a great outlook on life, cheer up and don't worry about it man, everything will be fine in time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slow PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hi New to this site so hope Ive come to the correct forum! Anyway MY PC is driving me mad! It is running so slowly. I regularly run anti virus, spyware, registry clean, firewall etc. etc. I am using Windows XP, have 752MB RAM, 1.24GHz processor, 37.2GB hard drive space, of which...

Slow Clock [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Guys, MY computer clock has been losing about a half hour every twenty four hours. I first thought the battery was going bad but my neoghbor tells me that the battery either works or it doesn't. So he doesn't know either. The clock resets fine, it just loses time. This seems to be the...

Slow drain [ 1 Answers ]

:( New sink just installed in the bathroom but it drains very very sluggishly. The installer snaked out the elbow once, and he advised using liquid plumber. (Another plumber once told me never to use Draino anywhere.) Any ideas? I suspect that the clog is from powdery tile grout that somehow...

Slow hot water [ 8 Answers ]

Last month, our condo had pipe repairs - we have no idea what they were, but the water was turned off and then back on about 3 times over the course of a week I think. Since then, a lot of us have had to run the hot water tap for 3 or more minutes to get hot water. Supposedly an engineer checked...

PC running slow [ 27 Answers ]

Hello. Hopefully someone can give me a clue... I have a Dell Dimension 4550 2.5GHz, 1Mb RAM, 60Gb hard drive running XP SP2 and (amongst other things) McAfee (scan, firewall, spam... ) and AOL for Internet access. Over the past month my PC has started running progresively slower and slower, boot up...

View more questions Search