Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annecrew Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Rubiks cube
    My husband was given a rubiks like cube for a gift. Instead of the primary colors it has pictures on each side of the M & M candies. We would like to put the sides back together, we need a solution to our rubiks cube.
    Xoanan Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by annecrew
    My husband was given a rubiks like cube for a gift. Instead of the primary colors it has pictures on each side of the M & M candies. We would like to put the sides back together, we need a solution to our rubiks cube.
    Hi there,

Assuming it is a "3x3" cube (that is 3 rows by 3 columns) visit youtube.com and search out the user "pogobat"

He has several videos on how to solve the cube with the beginners method - it's where I learned to solve mine. Make sure you start with part 1. Here is the link for part 1.

YouTube - How to solve a Rubik's Cube (Part One)

You'll want to have a pen and paper handy, so that you can write down the "algorithms" that he gives you, and make sure you pause after every step to make sure you can at least understand it.

The solve method will still work with the M&M's images.

FWIW: It will take you 30 min ~ 2 hours to solve it, but these video series is really excellent. There are a few follow up answers to users questions in the series as well.
    Graystar2799 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

May 28, 2009, 04:46 PM
    Sorry, but that pogobat video won't work with pictures. I have the same cube... but for any picture cube I think is imposable to solve without taking apart. Try searching YouTube for people such As MeMyselfAndPi he has a lot of tutorials for cubing related stuff... Or try Monkeydude1313 who if you ask him a question about anything cube relating He'll surely answer. Every question ived asked him always solved my problem!
    Hope This helped:D!
    Xoanan Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystar2799 View Post
    Sorry, but that pogobat video wont work with pictures. I have the same cube...but for any picture cube i think is imposable to solve without taking apart.
    Sorry, but you're dead wrong. I agree it's harder with a picture cube but the process is exactly the same. You just need to know which side is "next" to which. To figure that out, look at the center cube on each side -- that one never moves, so you can use it, even on a scrambled cube, to figure out how the sides relate.
    daniela1996 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 07:14 AM
    This might take a little while but label the sides with colors then go to http://www.wrongway.org/cube/solve.html and put in the colors and it will say directions. I didn't get the directioons so I went here: http://www.wrongway.org/cube/syntax.html and the pictures helped me understand what they mean.
    michel48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 08:22 PM
    How do you make a m&ms rubick's cube back to the right form.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice Cube [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have a small problem. About three weeks ago I saw a song on MTV 2. It had Ice cube in it driving in a car with four other rappers driving around in their cars too. They were all driving BMW's and Mercedes. I think that it's a new video but I'm not sure. I just spent and hour trying to...

Rubick cube [ 1 Answers ]

Rubick cubes?

Rubik's cube [ 1 Answers ]

How to solve the ruby cube?it's a game having six sides with 9 cubes with in each.:confused:

Rubik's cube [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the formula to solve the six sides of a cube

Ruby cube [ 4 Answers ]

How to solve?

View more questions Search