Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephanierachael Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2006, 11:40 PM
    Felicity music
    I am so incredibly obsessed with a song from felicity season 4... the dvd version. Apparently, others have been too because I found the name of the song through this website. I just found out the song is called "born yesterday" by Mike Schmid. However, I have searched everywhere and can't find a download of it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this song??
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Napster says they have both Mike Schmid and "born yesterday" but they don't confirm that they have that tune by him... you have to sign up with a credit card (yes, they have a free trial) to confirm what songs by him they have.
    Might want to give it a try:
    www.napster.com
    jaynen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2006, 04:38 PM
    I have that song... If you are still looking for it, I could help you out.

I am searching for the song from THe Graduate, during Ben and Felicity's last night together... sounds kind of Van Morrison-ish...

Any thoughts? I would be willng to trade Born Yesterday for it...
    rmp34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2006, 05:14 AM
    Looking for some songs from the DVD version of the season 2 finale "The Biggest Deal there is" --
    1. The wedding reception song.. . It starts, "Darlin' I am captured by your spell, this morning. Darling i'm the one to treat you well today . . . "
    2. Song that plays after felicity and ben say goodbye (she stays in nyc for the summer and he goes home to palo alto). It goes like, "When you go a feeling that chokes
    When you go a feeling that soaks.
    When you go you go away . . ." --has a male vocalist, I think

THANKS. I am a huge fan and appreciate fellow felicity music-o-philes, like yourselves.
    SONGFREAK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2006, 03:28 PM
    The male artist you are referring to is Gus Black, the CD title is
    "Uncivilized Love", and the song is "When You Go"!
    mdonna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2006, 02:10 AM
    Hi rmp34
    That wedding song is called 'Darling' by Toshi Reagon. I got the cd in Amazon marketplace. The title of the cd album is 'The Righteous Ones' - an interesting mix. Of course 'Darling' is the best, and should be re-recorded or re-released... it's SO gorgeous!
    mdonna
    mdonna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2006, 02:14 AM
    Hi jaynen,
    I'm also looking for that song from 'The Graduate' on dvd - Ben and Felicity's last night together. It is VERY Van morrison-ish! Similarly, I'm looking for the song from the Christmas party when Avery gets shot. The one when Noel is speaking to Felicity and she's asking him if she's the Turtle from 'Loser Pet Store'. Then she walks away and leaves him staring after her. That is also very Van Morrison-ish. Any ideas? Anyone?
    Ciao and cheers,
    mdonna
    Cindy01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 07:53 PM
    I was wondering if anyone knows the song or artist in the "Slump" episode when Ben and Felicity break into the university swimming pool. It's very melodic and I believe is sung by a male. Any information would be great! :D
    petitchou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2006, 01:41 AM
    I was wondering if anyone knows the name or the artist of the song that plays during the episode Boggled when Felicity is watching Ben run around the track. Some lyrics...

"Am I breathing? It feels like I'm touching you for the first time. It's not the first time. The sweetest treason, lying next to you before our last wave goodbye.
    The moment that we closed the door, we hung our halos, knowing what we came here for. If not forever, until the morning after. (The morning after.) I watch you sleeping, knowing that I'll never share this bed with you. As much as I want to. I'm not weeping, but I'm overwhelmed by how we sealed our fate. Now it's too late. The moment that we closed the door, we hung our halos, knowing what we came here for. If not forever, until the morning after. (The morning after.)"
    ggntom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 08:18 PM
    I am trying to find a song from Felicity, dvd version not the original. Its from season two, episode 15 "Things Change", at the very end when Ben goes to tell Felicity how he feels about her and sees her hanging out with Greg at the health clinic. It's a male singer and the lyrics are something like,

I can't help myself
    You need me in the dark
    I can't help myself
    I love you pure and plain.

(This question was previously posted on another forum, but has not been answer,so any help would be appreciated by more than just me!)
    AJ33 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 09:12 PM
    The song when Ben goes to the health clinic then sees Felicity with Greg is called Wide Atlantic by Mark Davis...
    mikeschmid Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2006, 12:49 PM
    Hi,

My song "Born Yesterday" will be available on iTunes within the next 3 weeks or so. CDBaby had a glitch that prevented it from being posted, but it's fixed now, and in processing.

Until then, you can hear the full song at www.mikeschmid.com or www.myspace.com/mikeschmid. And you can buy the full album at www.cdbaby.com/cd/schmid2.

Take care,
    Mike Schmid
    Morrie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by petitchou
    I was wondering if anyone knows the name or the artist of the song that plays during the episode Boggled when Felicity is watching Ben run around the track. Some lyrics...

"Am I breathing? It feels like I'm touching you for the first time. It's not the first time. The sweetest treason, lying next to you before our last wave goodbye.
    The moment that we closed the door, we hung our halos, knowing what we came here for. If not forever, until the morning after. (The morning after.) I watch you sleeping, knowing that I'll never share this bed with you. As much as I want to. I'm not weeping, but I'm overwhelmed by how we sealed our fate. Now it's too late. The moment that we closed the door, we hung our halos, knowing what we came here for. If not forever, until the morning after. (The morning after.)"
    Hi everyone, nice site...
    I'm looking forever for that same song... (s1, ep03) please if anyone knows something about it... petitchou- if you've found it already... please lett me know...
    Thanks... hopping for some help... (-:
    AJ33 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 11:30 AM
    Someone finally found the song from BOGGLED!!

http://www.myspace.com/dunderhoney

"the morning after"
    Morrie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 12:25 PM
    AJ33 - you are a genius! Thank you thank you thank you!!
    That was fast... (-:
    canthelpthis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 12:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanierachael
    i am so incredibly obsessed with a song from felicity season 4...the dvd version. apparently, others have been too because i found the name of the song through this website. i just found out the song is called "born yesterday" by Mike Schmid. however, i have searched everywhere and can't find a download of it anywhere. does anyone know where i can find this song???
    The song is on Mike Schmid's album "The High Cost Of Living", now available on CD.

Go to his website at http://www.mikeschmid.com/

The album itself is incredibly good, if you liked born yesterday, you'll love the album I think
    Funeraljen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 09:28 PM
    B
    Ventagedoll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 11:55 PM
    Does anyone know who sang the song in Season 2 "The Slump"

" we walked alongside the park, we talked about your shoes....you didnt know me, I didnt even know you..." it plays right after the opening credits.

Its driving me crazy... ive looked everywhere
    gnomie3000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy01 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows the song or artist in the "Slump" episode when Ben and Felicity break into the university swimming pool. It's very melodic and I belive is sung by a male. Any information would be great!!:D
    Hey, I think the episode Ben & Felicity break into to the pool is called Great Expectations. Anyway the song used on the DVD is called Skin Job by Primitive Radio Gods and you can get it on itunes. Hope that helps :)
    gnomie3000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 04:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mdonna View Post
    hi jaynen,
    I'm also looking for that song from 'The Graduate' on dvd - Ben and Felicity's last night together. It is VERY Van morrison-ish!! Similarly, I'm looking for the song from the Christmas party when Avery gets shot. The one when Noel is speaking to Felicity and she's asking him if she's the Turtle from 'Loser Pet Store'. Then she walks away and leaves him staring after her. That is also very Van Morrison-ish. Any ideas? Anyone?
    ciao and cheers,
    mdonna
    Hey, the song is called "From this Little Room" by Rob Laufer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity DVD music help [ 99 Answers ]

In the very last episode, fourth season, during the flashback of Ben and Felicity watching the Charlie Chaplin movie on the roof there is a song playing that I can't find anywhere. I think the title of the song is "Born Yesterday" or something like that. I know the song originally on the series...

Felicity DVD song? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I looking for a song that played on the Felicity DVD season 2. The episode was called "Running Mates" The scene is when Ben buys a ticket. This is the only lyric's I have to go by: "Sometimes it's better to let it go". It's also a female artist how sings it.

Felicity DVD music question [ 1 Answers ]

On the Felicity DVD season 4, episode 6 (titled - Oops... Noel did it Again), does anyone know the artist and title of the song playing during the final scene where Ben is visiting his Dad in the hospital? Thanks very much in advance if anyone can help me.

View more questions Search