Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toastisamazing Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Memory slot problems
    I insert my camera's memory card into the sd/mms/ms/pro/xd slot and the computer does not recognize it. I have windows xp.
    eagleproject1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by toastisamazing
    i insert my camera's memory card into the sd/mms/ms/pro/xd slot and the computer does not recognize it. i have windows xp.
    Are you sure the card is in the right slot? Have you tried any of the other card slots? If so, do they work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 player memory problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a mp4 player which has 1 gig of memory. Today when I tried to play the music it said it had a disk error and all my music is not there. Does anyone know about these mp4 players, the have the mp4 logo under the screen. I have look in the internet but can't find much. Can anyone help...

Cd slot won't open [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung 5 disc cd player, and the cd slot won't open. Anyone know why this could be? I opened it up but couldn't figure out a way to get the parts out to check them, any ideas are welcome.

Referenced Memory Error - Memory cannot be read. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Windows 2003 Server with 2GB Ram. I get an error saying Application error- Explorer.exe giving referenced memory error at 0x00e113f0 - the memory caanot be read. I have removed the memory and swapped with other server's memory but still get the same problem. Could it be a virus?...

I want to know about pci slot prob [ 3 Answers ]

I have a computer every thing was working fine in it.. (p I've 1.7 mhz) After some day when I added a new sound card its not detceting it But I checked the sound card in another system with same mother board and configaration it works fine But in my PC it doesn't detes in any of the pci slots,...

View more questions Search