Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sun101dancer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Dated a guy NOW being called a whore
    OK Here is the situation... I date this guy for about 4 months. He had been in a relationship to where he has a baby 9 months old. When we meet he was not with the baby mother. We did not spent lots of time together. But saw each other eveyday sometimes 3 or times a day. We had sex only twice! Now he has stopped coming around. No word of nothing just stopped! I take it now we are not together anymore because he is back with his baby's mother. I see they are together cause my cousins live right beside me in which he still visits and stays the night with a lot. All right I get an email from the girlfriend now She knows I had been trying to get her boyfriend alone to have sex with him, and that I am a whore. My cousins wife which now are great friends with the girlfriend has been saying that I am a whore too. I also get phone calls from the girlfriend asking if her boyfriend is her. Which I tell her no he is not and she knows that! Which really upsets me cause this is part of my family. Which in return has caused a lot of problems between the family. My cousins know that we were dating and had sex. I want to confront all of them.. cousins, all my family, the guy I date and his girlfriend now, and tell the truth. But my mom has advise me not to say anything at all? And to say he talked about his now girlfriend that he has a baby by like a dog, called her names. I told him he should never talk about anyone like that much less the mother of his baby. Should I confront them or not?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2008, 09:16 AM
    I would let it go and if she tries to start anything with you just tell her she should concentrate more on pleasing her man now instead of keeping the past alive. And that you don't know where he is or what he is up to since he is not your boyfriend.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 10:22 AM
    People call other people names because THEY have life problems and mental issues they have no resolution for, so they distract themselves from their own chaos by tossing mouth-grenades at likely targets. Are you a likely target? You don't have to be, and it takes YOUR permission for their mouth-grenades to harm you.

If you start digging through the trash, you will smell. It doesn't matter what people say about you (it REALLY doesn't, no matter how it feels) as long as you are living your life in a way that clearly demonstrates what is being said is false.

So, live a clean life.

Then, chuckle out loud in the face of the bad comments. Laugh OUT LOUD at it so whomever repeated the words sees how completely unaffected you are.

Then, last of all, actually BE unaffected. Unfaltering self-confidence is the absolute best weapon in this situation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Doing anything but forgetting the jerk and moving on with life will do nothing but cause more heartaches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So my best friend is becoming whore. [ 8 Answers ]

Well, OK, She is pretty much my best friend, We went out before and have had sex before, but when our relationship ended, we became really good friends still, Well anyway, she came up with the idea of becoming a kind of more then friends situation for a bit, it went well for awhile and then went...

My brother is dating a whore.now might b a daddy [ 6 Answers ]

My brother started to date this girl she has 2 kids.. wich is fine . But then she wanted to get back with her "baby daddy" to keep the family together. Fine can respect that. Then she screws this guy and my brothers shower leaves evidence behind.. he still talks to her now she says she pregnant.. n...

Being called a "slut or a whore" [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Why is it that if a girl sleeps with a couple guys, she is labeled a whore or a slut but if a guy does it, he is "The Man"? :mad: I hate people!!

I never dated a guy with a kid before? [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm 21 and the guy a recently started dating is 25 and he has a 4 year old daughter, I've never dated someone with a kid before. It's early in the relationship but we're really falling in love kind of fast, and I want to meet his daughter, but I know he's protecting her because her mother left...

View more questions Search