Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZOLTAN123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Films about being stranded on a island
    Hi can anybody think of any films about people being stranded on a desert island I thought of castaway
    Blue lagoon
    Swept away
    Seven days an seven nights

Can you help ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Swiss Family Robinson - ?
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Jul 27, 2008, 01:06 PM
    There is a television series that is about being stranded on an island.

It's called Lost.

Here's more information for you: Lost (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by softbalgrl1331
    There is a television series that is about being stranded on an island.

It's called Lost.

Here's more information for you: Lost (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also Gilligan's Island but I think OP is looking for films, not TV.

(Although I think Gilligan's Island also was a film.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stranded Versus Solid Core THHN Wires [ 18 Answers ]

I'm still learning so pardon the dumb question. In wiring a new addition for 110v and 220v electrical outlets, switches and lights is there a certain time when you would want to use stranded core THHN wire vs solid core THHN wire? I guess in particular I'm referring to when you would use...

Stranded on a deserted Island [ 4 Answers ]

One day an Irishman, who had been stranded on a deserted island for more than 10 years, saw a speck on the horizon. He thought to himself, 'It's certainly not a ship.' As the speck got closer and closer, he began to rule out the possibilities of a small boat and even a raft. ...

I can't remember what this movie is called people get stranded at abandoned airport [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what this movie is called People get Stranded in an abandoned airport after their plane goes down (everybody disappeared off the plane except for about 5 or 6 people) and there's a deaf lady and she can hear strange noises outside of the airport (which are monsters) Please...

How do I cut heavy gauge aluminum stranded 220 wire? [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing my electric range and it was connected to either a 60 or 80 amp circuit breaker that takes two slots in the panel. The wire is aluminum and both the wire in the insulation the bare wire are stranded. The insulation jackets are black and one seems to have a red stripe. The wire was...

View more questions Search