Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    086 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Do you think he notices me?
    He is very handsome.. we cross paths all the time at the lobby, but I don't know him yet..

When we eye contact, he will always hold eye contact and never looks away.. I always end up looking away first or down, because I am shy and feel uncomfortable looking at him for too long.. BUT 1st time we met was at drinks when we saw each other from a distance.. a minute later he walked over to the group I was in (where I was the only girl) and introduced himself to everyone except me? (I think he thought I was with one of the guys)..

Do you think he has noticed me in a good way?
    I ask because I don't notice other guys looking at me like this..
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jul 12, 2008, 09:32 PM
    So you met in the bar and then now you see each other in the lobby?

Honestly, I like that kind of thing, lol, seeing a hot guy and hoping that he likes me.. aw the single life, lol

I know this is hard because you're shy and believe me I'm shy too... but next time you see him in the lobby think of a reason to talk to him or invite him to a group thing.. maybe set up a boweling event or a party and casually invite him..

It's hard I know.. but you'll never know unless you try!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evictions and notices [ 1 Answers ]

What is the next procedure after a 3 day pay or quit is served

Eviction notices [ 6 Answers ]

We received a 5 day eviction notice the other day the landlord stated that an apoligy from a non-resident would clear it.she then give us a thirty day notice without just cause.is this leagal?

Evicrtion notices [ 2 Answers ]

How or where do I get a eviction notice on line that doesn't cost any thing? Trying to get my drug addict in laws out of my house.

Notices on a levy [ 1 Answers ]

I owe an old amount to a collection agency for a medical bill. We went to small claims court because I hadn't paid on my account for 2 months. I did not agree with the amount of interest they were charging and it turned out that they agreed it was not right either. We got that all settled and I am...

View more questions Search