Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpool Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2006, 08:06 AM
    Heart broken
    I tried to contact someone I still have feelings for but I couldn't reach them so I had a friend to give them the message for me and they haven't called me I think he doesn't care I finally see that now I need advice on what to do because it 's hard to forget about it?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2006, 08:24 AM
    Hi,
    Since you posted in Psychics, I will tell you that I am not a Psychic... just a person with many, many years experience with things like this.
    It's really hard to get over someone... been there, done that.
    Took me a year to get over my "true love" after she found someone else; that was many years ago.
    The best way is to force yourself to meet some new boys. When you do, talk about them, not yourself. Listen to them and talk about what they want to talk about. It will let them see you are interested in them, and you will have so many new boys as friends, you won't know what to do with them all.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2006, 08:43 AM
    I would have to say give yourself some time, keep busy by doing what you enjoy - Hobbies thatkind of things. Do as fredge said meet new guys , etc.

Soon enough you will be able to move on and before you know it, someone special will walk into life and this guy will be more than a distant memory.

Hang in there! Patience is the key!
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Apr 6, 2006, 10:16 PM
    The wonderful thing about love is when true love comes, you do not have to try to keep it. There is a certain something in longing and sadness that expands our ability to love. It reminds us that we have compassion and have the ability to give it freely at will.
    It is tough loving someone who isnt into you anymore. But now is the time to not give up but to look up. There is a world all around you living and breathing. Somewhere out there is the guy that will make your heart drop to your toes with one glance. Do not live in past memories but look to making new ones. We learn from the old to better prepare us for the new.
    I bet the reason you ans he split in the first place was because you didnt work well together. But right now you are remembering the good and have forgotten the feelings of the bad. When we feel lonely we all forget the bad in hope that some good remains.
    My advice, love yourself, forget the past and look up. You will never find your true loves eyes if you are busy looking behind you.

Hypatia
    pnkster Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jul 24, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Hey pray this May the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified throughout the whole world now and forever.
    Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for me. St. Jude, Patron of Hopeless Cases, pray for me and grant this
    Favor I ask.
    (Say this prayer 9 times a day and for 9 consecutive days and publish on or after the ninth day.)
    Your request will be granted

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
    Holy Spirit, You who makes me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideal, You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I, in this short dialogue, want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great material desires may be, I want to be with You and my loved ones in perpetual glory. Amen. Thank You for your love towards me and my loved ones.
    A person must pray this prayer 3 consecutive days without asking your wish. After the third day your wish will be granted no matter how difficult it may seem. Then promise to publish this dialogue as soon as your favor has been granted.

A PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, pray for us.
    Say this prayer nine times a day and your prayer will be answered. It has never been known to fail. Publication must be promised. Thank you.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Hi ipool,

This situation is always hard.. you want someone but they don't want you.

I know people say go and find someone else,but I'm sure right now you really can't be bothered.

All you can do is put it down to lifes experience and move on.

Try to keep yourself busy, go out with friends , take time out from your usual routine, try and maybe go away for a few days.

If however you are still very down and cannot shift this sadness, maybe you should speak to a counciller, they are people who are totally unbiast and will listen whilst you pour your heart out, and feel better for it.

Takecare
    Shybliss18 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 10:57 AM
    Ummmm I would say to just let him go. If he is going to act like this it just shows he doesn't care about you. Don't worry I know it hurts. We have all been there. Just move on with your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My heart is broken ! [ 11 Answers ]

I used to be in a relationship for 7 years, I thought he was the love of my life, however he cheated on me many times, (and I'm not unattractive, in fact I'm quite good looking, hard working, and fun) but I thought he cheated on me because of my looks. Lucky for me, he cheated on me again in...

I gave in, and now my heart is broken more! [ 37 Answers ]

I messed up big time! I slept with him last night. Thought if I slept with him, and he spend the night, he will see the real me, and dumped his “x girlfriend” I honestly don’t know what to do, to stop being so pathetic. He phoned me this morning, and I demanded to know if he wants to be with me...

Help for broken heart [ 61 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first post here. I'm having a hard time getting over the breakup with my boyfriend of 2 yrs. We had a good relationship, had fun with each other, etc. 8 months. Ago he decided to move out of state and accepted a new job and wanted me to move with him as soon as I could find a...

Broken heart [ 10 Answers ]

Ok Question Ive Been Married Twice I Finally Met A Guy That Meets All My Criteria. Well He Tells Me He Loves Me. He Has A Problem At Work And Tries To Find Another Job Out Of State So I Try To Stick With Him Even Though I Don't See Him But Once A Week And Don't Talk To Him Much. So Hes Out Of...

18-yr. Broken heart [ 11 Answers ]

When I was 23 (I am now 41) I was dating a guy who I fell madly in love with. At the time, he was 39. I stupidly broke up with him because I thought he was too old for me (even though I knew I loved him!). I was convinced that I just had to "bite the bullet" and get through it and I would...

View more questions Search