Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAMF Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2008, 06:47 PM
    What shoes to wear with my dress?
    Hey, I have to go to a wedding so I bought a dark teal bubble dress that ends right before my knees. I didn't really want to wear heels, but if those are the best shoes for the dress I will. Also, on the straps there are some type of wooden beads, so I was thinking brown shoes. I'm not really good at this, so can you help me!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 12, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Try sandals that have ties to wrap around your ankles!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 07:42 PM
    I think some really dressy sandals white would work too I think
    Lots of straps
    Everything I could find for an example was too casual, chunky or spike heels

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoes too big [ 4 Answers ]

OK I recently bought 2 very cute pairs of peep toe shoes from steve madden website. I normally wear a size 9.5 but sometimes their shoes don't fit properly and I would have to get a 10. So I decided to be on the safe side and get a 10 in both pairs. They fit good, but the only issue is that there...

Where can I find shoes like these? [ 1 Answers ]

I've only seen on websites that say it is coming soon to U.S. but I think the site is old... Has anyone seen them in stores?:confused:

Shoes [ 10 Answers ]

Wow ! Great ! Thank you people for the warm welcome ! Here is my first question.. We do not wear shoes at home as it is considered unclean . SO a pair of my shoes are kept outside in front of my door as it is used often and it is

Jumpsoles shoes [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to buy jumpsoles to increase my vertical. Does anyone know if they really work?

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

View more questions Search