Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanaknow Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2006, 04:46 AM
    Is he interested or being nice??
    Hi... could you answer this question...
    How could a girl tell if a guy likes her or is just being nice?? Espicially if he's a PERFECT guy
    Could you help me with this? I really want to know
    Thx :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2006, 05:09 AM
    My wife always told me I was the only perfect guy but I guess there can be two.

But in what ways is he being nice? What ages ( men act differently at 15 than he would at 40. So it is hard to tell with out alitle more detail
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2006, 05:13 AM
    Hi, want to,
    You probably can't tell for sure at first. It will take some time before he lets you know.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2006, 05:16 AM
    You can't tell really as fredg said too. If you confident with guy and your friends ask him out? If he says Yes than he must kind of like you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell him I'm not interested [ 13 Answers ]

Hey OK well most of you know I got out of a 2 yr relationship about 3 months ago and it has been very hard to move on and let go... with the last thing my ex did to me ( the phone call about liking another girl when I confessed I loved him) I found it easier to let go some more. Anyhow, I had...

Anyone interested in CANADIAN Idol? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if any Americans or people in other countries get the Canadian version of Idol, but it starts this week on CTV and if anyone is interested in discussing it, I thought I'd start this thread. I enjoy it for the most part, except that I can't stand the host, Ben Mulroney! He is the son of...

Interested in buying abandoned houses. [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in buying abandoned property to fix up, and would like to know if there is any city funding or grants available to help me with these purchases. How do I go about getting information on those?

View more questions Search