Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ernie travis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Leaking into my kitchen
    Hello I am having trouble with rain water leaking into my kitchen. It appears to be running off the wall and down through some holes where the cement has come away from the bricks.when it rains hard it leaks through the wall then coming into my kitchen underneath my laminate floor.some of my cupboards are effected and all my flooring. I am wondering if I could claim off my insurance. Any advice would be great thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 02:51 PM
    The only way to know for sure is to ask your agent before you file a claim. Your agent will know how his company handles this type of leakage and can advise you. If your were to file a claim it will be held againist you whether they pay or not. Most home insurance will cover this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking kitchen drain [ 3 Answers ]

A few times my husband has stopped a leak under my kitchen sink. It seems to be only on one side where it meets to cross to the other side of the double sink. He is out of town now, and I tried to tighten the pipe, and it is pouring water now. (I really messed it up) It is PVC, and seems to have a...

Kitchen Drain line leaking? [ 2 Answers ]

I started getting water coming up on my kitchenfloor I had a plumber come out and he said it was a drain line behind my wall.. and it would cost a couple thousnad to fix... also said I might need a new subfloor for my kitchenfloor... has anyone had this problem if so how muhc did it cost you... and...

Kitchen faucet leaking [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my kitchen faucet leak when I am running the bathtub or washing machine {both in other areas of the house}? How do I fix it? Could it just be that the seal in the faucet is worn? If so, do I need to replace the faucet or is there a way to just replace the seal? I have a single handle...

Kitchen Drain Joint Leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small leak I am pretty sure is coming from the joint of the kitchen sink drain. It seems to be from the top of the pipe section that is the U of the trap. The pipe is plastic (PVC?). Any thoughts? Thanks

Kitchen sprayer leaking at source [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Everyone here seems pretty helpful so I thought I would give this a shot... I had to get a new sprayer hose for my kitchen sink (old one got a hole) and I cannot seem to get it to stop leaking at the water source (where I attached to new hose) no matter how tight I try to make it (my knuckles...

View more questions Search