Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crewtherapist55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Which one should I choose?
    Well i have a major dilema. I just started going out with this guy who is just a place keeper in my life because i was sick of being single (i know im terrible right?) and we've been going out for a week in secret from his mother (who hates me) and i am not really suppose to tell anyone.

Now my bet guy friend who everyone i know says is perfect for me tells me that he likes me and wants to be with me, only to find out that i have a boyfriend.

Now the problem is which should i chose. I don't want to hurt my boyfriends feelings but i really want to be with my friend. Can you please help? (be as specific as you can be):confused:
    maria16 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 08:46 AM
    It sounds like you've already made up your mind. Figure out who you really want to be with. If you don't love your current guy (wait, so you guys have only been dating for a week?), then break it off and don't lead him on. Maybe even try being single for a while in between them?
    devang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 08:50 AM
    It's strange even my girlfriend had asked this kind of question to a common friend of us.
    So what you are thinking for your boyfriend right now, can you please let me know, so that I can make out the condition of my girlfriend too! Please?? :confused:
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2008, 09:56 AM
    First of all don't lead these guys on. You should have a talk with your boyfriend, and see how far your relationship is going to go. If you guys know that it's not going to go very far; take things slow with your best friend and see how things play out.

I also think you should be honest with your boyfriend about you only being with him because you're sick of being single. Also tell him that you can't be in a relationship where someone important in his life hates you.

(I always notice that when someone has a boyfriend or girlfriend that's when other people start liking them….temptation.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't choose between two men. [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the background on me. Got out of a four year relationship about two years ago, and since have basically just had friends with benefits and strings of one and two month relationships. I know it's wrong, and that I've lost my "moral compass" but I'm dating two people. One of them,...

Can I choose [ 1 Answers ]

hi, I am 14 and I think my mom has full custody of me and I want to live with my dad because of my stepdad he does not like me , I found weed that belongs to him ,and I also found a naked pic. Of his x wife . So can I choose to live with my grandmoter or dad:(

Which do I choose? [ 5 Answers ]

So me and my boyfriend have had sex 3 times, the first two consecutively, and the third about a week ago. He has never ejaculated, and we have had unprotected sex all three times. The first time he did not like the condom he used(he tried 2) so we just did it raw. The last time we had sexual...

I can't choose! [ 7 Answers ]

Well. I work at a restaurant and there are three guys there who have caught my attention in different ways. The first is Divinci (not really I changed all of their names). Divinci is really fun and outgoing and crazy. We always have a lot of fun during work. He is 25. The next is Carrot (lol)...

Who should I choose [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'm going out with this guy and I love him and everything but there's another guy that I also like and I no he likes me. But the problem is, is that I'm stuck between both of them. They both told me that they love hanging out with me becoz I make them happy. I don't no which I too choose. I love...

View more questions Search