Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 08:00 AM
    New York Times Editorial, The Messiah is in trouble!
    When the New York Times Editorial Writer Noel Sheppard writes an editorial like this, it can't spell good news for Obama!

NYT Editorial Bashes Obama's Recent Flip-flops | NewsBusters.org

The more he talks, the worse things get.

I hope he keeps on giving us these "moving" speech's.

He is really showing the American people just how radical and out of touch with reality he really is.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 08:33 AM
    Kind of like the emperor taking off his clothes.
    purplewings Posts: 145, Reputation: 24

Jul 12, 2008, 09:24 AM
    I think Obama should have Kerry as his running mate for veep. That way one could flip while the other flops, never leaving a statement stand alone unchallenged.

More will be revealed...
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2008, 02:08 AM
    PW that is funny and even more so considering that Kerry's name was floated for the position on the Chris Matthew's MSLSD show last week.
    Kerry camp: Mass. senator not interested in being VP | Politicker
    purplewings Posts: 145, Reputation: 24

Jul 13, 2008, 05:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    PW that is funny and even more so considering that Kerry's name was floated for the position on the Chris Matthew's MSLSD show last week.
    Kerry camp: Mass. senator not interested in being VP | Politicker

Thanks. It appears they had different reasons than mine, though. I thought this comment was interesting.

"Both of them support higher taxes, both of them oppose gas price relief, both of them voted against money for our troops, and in November, both will be failed presidential candidates."

Hmmmmm. Does this guy know something we don't? :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yes, the Messiah has come [ 13 Answers ]

Spike Lee said so... What more proof do we need? No more controversy over BC/AD and CE/BCE... in 2009 it will be BO and AO when the Messiah takes his throne...

McCain's editorial about the Farm bill [ 6 Answers ]

Yesterday John McCain published in the heart of the mid-west an op-ed explaining his opposition to the pandering pork laden farm subsidy bill that was recently passed by our Congress with a veto-proof majority . Farming for riches -- -- chicagotribune.com This may be seen as either a...

About messiah. [ 2 Answers ]

This is thanigai... what do the word "MESSIAH" mean? I want a clear and brief answer... ... what is the difference between the two testaments of bible...

Trouble Starting, Clicks a few times then starts, power is fine [ 2 Answers ]

Car:Subaru outback, 98 A while back I went to start it and got the 'click' tried again and it started no prob. A few weeks later same thing, but took a few tries to start, was sluggish to start at first but then turned over. Yesterday it did it again. Clicked about 4-5 times, then a little...

View more questions Search