Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedbag Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2006, 07:33 PM
    Recovery from Shoulder Replacement
    I wondering if anybody has had the Copeland™ Minimally Invasive Shoulder Resurfacing procedure, and what their experience has been with this type of shoulder joint replacement.

How long was recovery afterward, and how much strength and function did you get back. Could you play tennis and golf?

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoulder calcification [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with excrutiating pain behind my shoulder along my shoulder blade area. I went to the hospital first thing this morning and the doctor showed me my x-rays and said I have "calcification" on my shoulder joint. What does that mean? Do you have any tips...

Data Recovery [ 5 Answers ]

I have a hard drive that crashed, I want to recover files, so a put it on a PC as a slave and able to see the files.the trouble that I'm having is some of the file that I want to access will not let me access them.how do I access these files?

Spy-bot recovery [ 5 Answers ]

I downloaded spybot search and destroy to get rid of any spyware problems but now when I open my hotmail e-mail account and use eBay boxes are continually popping up say "spybot s&d has blocked the download of "doubleclick" or "avenue A inc". These boxes are a complete pain in the ass and I want to...

Broken shoulder [ 0 Answers ]

?? when the humerus fractures at the shoulder, what changes occur that make it difficult or impossible to raise the arm??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.