Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LordKhan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 06:07 AM
    Pilot light on Intertherm Furnace
    I have an older model Intertherm Furnace.. Its 30 years old.. How do I light the Pilot light?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 12, 2008, 12:42 PM
    If this is in a mobile home it is a real pain.

There is a very small spring loaded door that you have to light the pilot through.

Usually the furnace came with a long piece of wire that was curled on the end to hold a sick match. If you do not see that wire you will have to make one or use a EXTENDED service mans hand held butane lighter.

Look through that hole with a flashlight to see if you can tell where the pilot is located. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My intertherm furnace pilot lights but furnace won't kick on [ 5 Answers ]

I need some diagnostic help. We have a full propane tank. A new burner plate (last year) and the blower works. We light the pilot but the knob should pop up after one minute thus lighting the furnace. It won't pop up. What part should we replace? The furnace is a 17 year old Intertherm MGH...

Furnace pilot light [ 1 Answers ]

:( I am having a problem with my pilot light going out in very windy conditions. I have a coleman furnace in a mobile home. Any ideas on how I can correct this problem? Dan

How do you light the pilot light of a Carrier furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you light the furnace of a Carrier furnace model #58DLA110-12?

Intertherm furnace solid red light [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed that our Intertherm furnace has a solid red light that comes on occasionaly when the heat is running. Does it just mean the fan is coming on? SHould I be concerned? THank you

Pilot light on propane furnace won't light [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! This is a little long, please bear with me... Two days ago we woke up to a very cold house, and upon investigation found that the pilot light on the furnace had gone out. Searched around, didn't smell much gas - so we tried to re-light it. Well, it lit and stayed lit (and we got the...

View more questions Search