Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel15 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 05:34 AM
    What is going on
    My friend and my boyfriend flirt with each other all the time and I can't trust her because she has slept with my boyfriends in the past I have talked to my man about it and he says that I don't have to worry about it because he is happy with me but my insticts tell me there is more there than what I am aware of. I really want to stay with this guy and I want it to work with him what do I do?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 05:59 AM
    You be the best girlfriend he could ask for and watch to see if there is any concrete reason not to trust him. Do not accuse him or look like you are always trying to check up on him like you don't trust him though. He very well could think that her flirting is meant to be innocent and he doesn't mean anything by it so give him the benefit of the doubt.
    maria16 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Why are you still friends with the girl?
    Also, does he give YOU the attention you want from him?
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Stop confronting your man about this situation. Go to your best friend, and see what she has to say about it. If she did it once, she'll do it again an again an again. I can't believe you're still her friend.

She fooled you once... shame on her. If she fools you twice... shame on you.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 12, 2008, 11:59 AM
    You can't have it both ways.

You can't have a FRIEND who sleeps with your boyfriend(s) AND have any peace that your current boyfriend won't sleep with that same friend. Period. There is no trick here.

Keep this "friend" and you'll always have to worry.

This isn't an issue of trust between you and your man, it's an issue between you and your "friend". I personally wouldn't keep friends who made me distrust my boyfriends when they haven't done anything wrong and it's not their fault. I'd dump the friend and not look back.

THAT IS THE ONLY METHOD that deals with this scenario fairly. Anything else is just inappropriate stress on the wrong people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search