Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luckiredd87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 05:05 AM
    My brother was murdered, Do I need a psychic?
    My brother was murdered last year very violently. Since day one they have never contacted us.. EVER>. When we would call they would say all thedetectives are out for the evening or there off and this is on weekdays. Recentley we found out they were going to coldcase this file. My mom is hysterical cause they have the gun that shot him and other evidence they won't say what it is. We are thinking of getting a psychic to help us to get some relief. This murder happened in Alabama, know anyone in the area?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 12, 2008, 05:20 AM
    As towards the need for a psychic... Have you ensured that you, your mother, and other family members had sufficient trauma relief?

As to the police investigation itself : it seems to me more important that you speak with a lawyer and/or the nearest University Law department. They surely can explain to you what would be the best way to follow to get more information on what is going on, and why the investigation seems to be delayed.

Success !
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2008, 03:46 PM
    If you do turn to a psychic, don't let someone who is terribly emotional go.Cold readers prey on people that just want answers and it would be difficult for an emotional person to stand enough guard to protect themselves.

Also, don't give too much information.If the psychic is genuine, then he/she would already state that the less info provided would be most beneficial for the reading.

Good luck and sorry for your loss.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 05:09 PM
    It is better to hire a private dect if I was going to do anything
    purplewings Posts: 145, Reputation: 24

Jul 17, 2008, 03:57 PM
    I'm so sorry for this tremendous loss in your family.

I agree with Credendovidis. You don't need a psychic for this. You may need to see a counselor to help you and your family through this tragedy AND you definitely need an attorney to find out why nothing has been done. There are so many of these cases that unless someone is right there watchdogging the police, they will put it out of sight in favor of those that are being watched. Don't let that happen. You deserve answers and eventual closure.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 06:35 AM
    IF you were to get a psychic you would need to make sure they are very reputable and even recommended by police. Some police stations do have psychics working on their murder cases.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mom was murdered [ 6 Answers ]

My mother was murdered when I was 19 And I am know 22 why can't I stop crying ? She was all I had and Ill never be the same with out her . What do I do

Dreams of being murdered [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me... I keep having dreams about being chased and brutally murdered with an ax. In the most recent dream, we were all homeless, but there was one crazy guy who bullied everyone else. Then he went into the woods and murdered a man and took his clothing and other...

My sister was murdered [ 5 Answers ]

My sister was recently murdered in a very brutal way. My family and I want to know who did such a violent crime, but there isn't much evidence to go on. I have never done anything like this before, but I want to contact a psychic to find an answer. Am I grasping at straws? Are there truly...

Murdered Friend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi... I am Sparkling princess :)... I have a friend who was murdered and am unable to locate the newspaper article or an obituary for her. The only information I have is that she died about 6 months ago. Where do I get the information rom?

Sister murdered [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 2.5 yrs ago my sister was brutally murdered.the killer is still in county jail in so ca awiting trial. Does the system work ? Its been so frustrating & my family is torn apart. Here's a webpage I made about my sister with the local newspaper articles. ...

View more questions Search