Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Choong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 02:45 AM
    How do I overcome the deadly stress in me?
    Hi,I am currently feeling depressed and pesimistic,mainly because of my stress!:mad:
    I think I am such a stupid person too.I have no idea what to do next.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 12, 2008, 04:09 AM
    Have you seen a Dr. or therapist? Stress can get the point where it can be physically disabling. You need to get an evaluation from a professional, and you shouldn't be afraid or ashamed to do that. Half of the population has one type or another of depression related issues, and until you get a diagnosis and treatment for your particular type of depression, it is hard to give you a whole lot of advice here.

Good luck to you!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 02:39 PM
    To add to what starbuck8 suggested... can you pinpoint what things are causing you stress? Are they things you have any control over? It is not uncommon to cause ourselves stress... putting off things we know we need to take care of, getting our finances under control, dealing with a relationship issue, having health issues that we don't want to acknowledge and work through, work or school projects that we procrastinate on, etc.. Maybe try to determine what you truly do have control over and take small steps to sort those out... see if it helps aleviate at least some of the stress. Something's are out of our control and they need to be dealt with differently.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 05:34 PM
    What is your life compose of, what do you do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding Ulcers.Deadly. [ 2 Answers ]

after several months... I finally got a doctor to do an endoscopic test on me, he found two bleeding ulcers the size of quarters in me, he said they were at the point of rupturing that my life was in danger, he also informed me that the hospital when they did my ultra sound on me that they should...

How Can I overcome this? [ 4 Answers ]

All the time I try to date a girl, it normally failed. Who can help me out there with advice on how to overcome this problem and be the best in this way.

The seven deadly sins. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm doing a clay model of the seven deadly sins, and I'm going to make one body; each body part will represent one of the sins. Like, ill use a sloth's arm for Sloth, a pig's body for Gluttony, probably a man's head for Lust (Man is the most lustful creature I can think of) and so on. I'm having...

Charged with a Felonious Assault with a deadly weapon. Trial on Monday [ 37 Answers ]

I have had a history with my child's fathers wife. She hates me and I don't know why. I have had to call the police on her several times. I have the reports where she has harassed me and tried to attack me. She attacked me from behind by pulling my hair and trying to fight me one night while I...

Assult with a deadly weapon [ 2 Answers ]

Can an investigator for the defendants attorney call the plaintiff and ask questions before it goes to court?

View more questions Search