Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PR809 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 09:33 PM
    viral infection
    It's about me who got infected with this virus that we called Herpes simplex (HSV), my boyfriend infect me with this virus while we are on our vacation in Hong Kong first week of July this year. He didn't informed me about his illness and he didn't use condoms to protect me from this disease, now I would like to know how could I pursue my case so he could give me assistance for my medication. Because it's been a week and he's trying to run away from this problem. He is from South Australia and I am from Philippines.:confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 04:19 PM
    All he has to do is deny he gave you the virus and you have no proof that he did give it to you. So basically you are on your own as far as paying for your medical treatment for this virus.
    PR809 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Why do you think that I cannot prove this? I haven't got sick for more than 6 years and then suddenly would get this after we have sex?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2008, 09:39 PM
    He can say you gave it to him.
    Virus' can lay dormant for months so he could claim you got it from somebody else and how can you prove you haven't been with somebody else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear infection [ 3 Answers ]

EAR INFECTION They always ask at the doctor's office why you are there and you have to Answer in front of others what's wrong. Sometimes it is embarrassing.

Cat eye infection [ 1 Answers ]

I could not find the pet area to ask my question in. Sorry. Anyway my cat has what seems to be a eye infection. She is 11 or 12 years old. I took her to the vet and he gave me some drops to give her. Her eye was crusty for a few days, but then I noticed in certain lights her left eye is cloudy...

Infection or not [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone explain to me what this tingling sensation is when I go to the toilet for a wee?I even have it an hour or so after going to the toilet? Is this a common water infection or something else and can it be due to anything as me and my partner are trying for a baby?

Bad infection on my right lob [ 1 Answers ]

2 days ago I went to the mall to get my other ear pierced because I had already gauged and pierced my cartilage by myself and figured I'd have them do it. (I don't even know why). But anyway, now I'm stuck with a bad infection in my ear. When I went into spencers in the mall to buy a piercing gun...

Possible infection [ 2 Answers ]

I just noticed a whitehead of pus on one of my dog's nipples. Could it be serious?

View more questions Search