Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    music_is_life11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 06:36 PM
    An 8th grader dating a junior?
    Well I'm the 8th grader and my boyfriend is going to be a junior. I just want to know do you think its right? Because I know freshman date seniors all the time. We already talked about the sex and making out and stuff and he said he's not going to pressure me to do it and that he can wait 4 all that stuff. He's really nice and funny.
    2 of my bffs are twins and my boyfriend is their older brother and I hear that he doesn't do that kind of stuff and says that he really likes me and talks about me all the time and for the past 3 nights my boyfriend and I have had like 2-4 hr conversations on the phone. So I trust him pretty well. So if you cut out the sex part and everything, do you think a junior dating a 8th grader is wrong?
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 11, 2008, 06:53 PM
    What's a junior? Like what age?
    music_is_life11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starfirefly
    whats a junior? like what age?
    He's 16 and I'm 13
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 12, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Why not ask your parents what they think
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Sorry, friends is one thing, but a 13 year old dating is another, dating a guy 3 years older is out the question in my view. Parents are that protective especially fathers, which I am one. So sorry, but your parents are the ones to say.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 12, 2008, 08:14 PM
    I agree that 13 is too young for one on one dating. You can hang with this guy in a group and wait a year or two before you start dating. One on one. A three year gap at your age is pretty wide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are you smarter than a fifth grader? [ 46 Answers ]

Jeff Foxworthy is funny here. glumbert.com - Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

A dress fit for an eighth grader? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a dance coming up that I need a semi-formal dress for I want to have a dress that does not have a HIGH chance of someone else having it, I'm petite too. I want a yellow pink or red dress... any place suggestions? A lot of people are using nordstroms and macy's and places like that......

Hello, I need a scholarship for an eight grader. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is in eight grade and she will be graduating next year on may. I'm wondering if anyone knows what kind of grants or scholarship there are in Illinois for incomming high school freshmens.

Is there any thing for an eight grader [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is in eight grade and she will be graduating next year on may. I'm wondering if anyone knows what kind of grants or scholarship there are in Illinois for incomming high school freshmens. Thank you.

View more questions Search