Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Jul 11, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Explorer 7.0 to 6.0
    How do I change Explorer 7.0 to 6.0?

When I tried to install 6.0, it tells me that you have an updated version installed!
    I need 6.0 instead the one I am using 7.0.

Thanks,:confused:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 11, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Simply uninstall IE 7 via control panel > add/remove and it will revert to IE6.
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Jul 11, 2008, 10:50 AM
    If I uninstalled the explorer 7.0, how do I open the explorer to down load 6.0?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explorer 7.0 [ 2 Answers ]

As we all know there can be many code problems in cross browser viewing. I made a Webpage using the flock Browser. A super little Browser. I can view the page correctly in I.E, Firefox, and flock. But friends that also use I.E. 7.0 tell me the page does not load all the way. What's the deal...

Explorer on the MAC [ 1 Answers ]

For work I have to use a web site to transmit data. This is on a PC using Internet explorer. I would like to work from home on occasions where I have an iMac running Safari. Safari works with the web site except it won't operate certain drop down menus. Is there something I can set or is it just...

Explorer 7 [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to revert from Explorer 7 back to Explorer 6?

Explorer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... When I right click the start button I see that my OPEN and EXPLORE are greyed out.. Why ? I would like to fix this with your valued help.. THANK YOU... laimsul

View more questions Search