Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rob fischer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 09:43 AM
    5 kids and its hot
    I went to work on fri morning and home a/c was working fine,came home and now it won't turn on -fan or nothing-i checked all circuit breakers and nothing happened.. am I missing something?
    I have 5 infants and live in sc its hott
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Take them all to the pool,, :),, to check the breakers correctly,, turn them off and back on,sometimes you can`t tell by just looking, also do the same for the furnace, the low voltage from it controls the a/c

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a man with kids and I don't have kids [ 6 Answers ]

I've never dated a man with kids... and he has 4! 2 teens and 2 in their 20's... and a grandbaby on the way! He's been very aggressive (fast) about getting to the next level(s). We have a great time together and we connect on many levels. He asked early on that we date exclusively as he...

Brother is unmarried and his kids mother want to take kids away [ 5 Answers ]

Can his live in girlfriend or EX now take away his kids from him if there in a stable environment and she is leaving my brother for another man in another city and a sex offender at that? My brother has them in his care as we speak can she go to his house and walk out of there with them. They are...

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

My kids are allowed to be kids! [ 1 Answers ]

We have been living in a condo (we own it, in BC Canada) for 11 months with our two young children; ages 3 years and 18 months. Our 3 yr old often puts a bit of a hop in her step when going from one room to another and likes to dance, play and be a kid; always within the hours of 9am to 9pm. The...

View more questions Search