Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armymomof2 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Why do men cheat?
    Very simple why do men cheat, and why do women sleep with married men?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Because they want to?

Because they can?

Because they don't value the relationship they are in currently?

Jul 11, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Even when the marriage is happy, bills are paid, children are thriving, and the libido is satisfide, men still cheat.

What I find worse though is, women who target married men. How could they?
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Because they are just little tramps, sluts, low-lives, and despicable excuses for human beings.

Hmmm, I felt a little better just saying that, hope you do too.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Why do women cheat? Why do men sleep with married women?
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Jul 11, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Psych behavior tells us that people always want something they can't have but once they have it they no longer want it. So they look for something else.

This issue is as old as time.

Jul 11, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Nicley put. It is on all sides. I guess the better question is, why do people cheat with married people? So much pain is caused, when there are many single people in the world.
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBaAd
    True.

But when it happens to someone now, the pain and hurt are brand new, so what difference does it make, how old the issue is?

Jul 11, 2008, 10:17 AM
    My answer is that there is no "good" answer to this issue. So the question will endure forever.

Jul 11, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Psych behavior tells us that people always want something they can't have but once they have it they no longer want it. So they look for something else.

Absolutely, and well put. But humans have the ability to know that certain actions can have profound results on families. Is it selfisness then, that causes them to ignore the possibility?

Jul 11, 2008, 10:21 AM
    My answer is that there is no "good" answer to this issue. So the question will endure forever.

You are very right, it will always be a question with out a hard answer. A new question then, if I may, is, are their any men (and women too for the men who are looking) that take monogomy as seriously as some of us, myself included?

Jul 11, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Selfishness is one reason, however I would assume that since we have an innate desire to procreate, the drive to do this short circuits the logic in our heads. We are all affected by this. Unfortunately.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Hello armymomof2,

I was wondering, have you been cheated on? I'm sorry if you have.
    We (yes men and women) cheat because we are human and human instinct tells us, hey that's a good looking man/woman and then PING, we are sexually attracted. Humans can't help the way they feel.

BUT

As humans we are also capable of knowing what's right and wrong, such as having a consience. We can hold our temptations.

So where do we go from here? I don't know. If a married person wants to cheat then I would say, get a divorce, never be married or in a relationship so that way you can have as many people as you want, sexually.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he going to cheat again [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend cheated on me he swears he won't do it again but I need to know before we move on

What happens if you cheat and don't tell? [ 20 Answers ]

If you cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend and don't tell them, what are the consequences? Can the relationship ever be the same? Will it come out eventually? Can you get away with it? Will it come back on you? I ask because I have a friend who did this, and am curious about what happens if you...

Is that cheat? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, here it is: Well my girlfriend and I split for a month after a fight over some silly things. Most of them, referring to a lack of care from her, because I told her, that I need to spend some time together (we were fighting a lot and I tought we need time alone). Well, she told...

Why men cheat? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the other post "Why women cheat?" I think us girls need to know how men cheat? Please men only why did you cheat or did you ever consider it? (don't get mad I copied this post, I think it's good having it for men and women)

Did she cheat? [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry if this question is gross but I just wanted some help. The night before last my girlfriend was out of town at some old friends house. A lot of people stayed there that might including her ex-boyfriend. Well when he was talked about she said yes he was flirty and stuff but she of course...

View more questions Search