Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendanjacob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 09:27 AM
    A haunting?
    I just have to ask if it could be the start of a haunting or not. Last night my husband and I put our 2 small kids to bed and went to bed ourselves. I was very tired, so didn't wake up at all in the night. This morming my husband asked me why I turned on the portable air conditioner and the living room lamp. I said, what you talking about, none of that stuff was on when I went to bed, the living room was completely dark and I haven't been using the air conditioner (although its possible that my 2 year old pressed some buttons and put it on a timer) but that still doesn't explain the lamp light being on. I haven't even been using that lamp, I have been using the light switches in the house. Also, I remember slightly, I was half asleep, our bedroom door closing, I had left it open. I thought it was my husband or something, but then I heard him turn over next to me and utter a little snore. I did leave the balcony sliding glass door open because it has been hot, I didn't think there was enough wind to close the bedroom door when it was open all the way. SO,I don't know, maybe all of these things can be explained, but it's a lot to happen in a single night. Any thoughts?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 09:39 AM
    It is possible, start noticing things and not taking for granted that it is your kids or husband.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jul 11, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Uhh maybe you have been sleep walking.. a lot of things happen that seem like ghosts and really they just are coincidences.. why don't you give it some time and keep your eyes open.. this has only happened one time anyway
    brendanjacob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 10:13 AM
    It is possible, although I have never been a sleep walker, and I was in bed when I remember hearing the bedroom door close. Its not like I have never experienced things before. When I lived in Forida(now live in Washington State) before I met my husband, my sister, my mom and my sisters 2 children all lived together and we were having experiences that I have no doubt it was something spiritual. We are christians, so we prayed and demanded it leave in Jesus Name, and it calmed down, but was always there. I haven't had to think about or deal with anything like that since I met my husband 4 years ago, and now that I have kids, I really, more than ever do not want that kind of thing going on around my kids. Im not even sure that anything is going on, but last night seemed a little strange, and I remember a few years ago when I was dealing with something, it starts suttle, almost making you question if you are crazy or doing it yourself, then it becomes more obvious. I really don't want that to happen, so maybe, we just go through all the rooms in the house and pray.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jul 11, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Yea I suggest you go through the rooms of your house and pray in jesus's name.. also, When we first moved into our house my mom prayed on oil and put it above ever door in the house in the shape of a cross.. (we're christian too) and that always keeps evil away.. good luck.. I would also do it on every window too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Haunting [ 8 Answers ]

My 6 year old son said he sees ghost they tap him at night when he is sleeping. They come in and out of his room through the walls. He said they try to talk to him and want to play. He sees men,women boys and girls.He has a bunkbed he said they go up there because he hears them on the ladder but...

I Need to know who's HAUNTING me! [ 23 Answers ]

Hello, I am having a lot of strange experiences ever since I moved into my new home. Doors opening on there own, Loud crashes (when nothing has fallen), Scratching noises, knocking, lights going on and off, tv's being turned on, Dark shadows, A small girl Sighted and here's the most...

My bf's ex is haunting me [ 5 Answers ]

Let me start of by introducing my relationship to all of you in this category. My boyfriend and I have been together, off and on; more on then off, for the last 7 plus years. He's in general a good guy. Last year, around 10/06 his ex have found his family information online and contact him at his...

Who is haunting my house? [ 2 Answers ]

We have been living here for 2 years. The energy is mostly in the back bedroom. It is not a negative energy, though sometimes a bit cranky, like the rest of us. I believe it to be a young female. I feel her mostly in the evening. It doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious who and why. My...

View more questions Search