Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pankaj Pachori Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 09:11 AM
    Pressurisation Unit for chilled water circuit
    What is the Need of Pressurisation Unit , In Chilled water Circuit . Of a building served with distric colling Plant, and How does that Pressurisation unit functions? Where Is it Installed, (Before the heat exchangers or after the heat exchangers)?
    shibly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 06:47 AM
    This pressurisation unit maintains the pressure of the system designed for. This comes after heat exchangers in district cooling if u need any further details let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Closed loop Chilled water system - pressurisation units [ 18 Answers ]

Hi all , I am new to this site... Could you please some one help me out to locate the pressurization unit for a chilled water system application in 120m tower building. The heat exchangers/CHW pumps are located at 0.0 level... System volume is about 35-40 m3 and pump head is around 4 bar... ...

Chilled water pressurization unit [ 3 Answers ]

1- what is the function of the pressurization unit in chilled water system and can the system operate with out it i.e with expansion tank only 2-what the correct arrangement of pressurization unit+expansion tank+air separator.. I mean how these are linked together

Multi-circuit pressurisation System (chilled water) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am processing at material submittal for a pressurization unit for a 42 story tower in the middle east. The system is not hooked up with district cooling and we have our own chillers condenser heat echanges etc. We have 3 circuits all of different pressures. High zone, low zone and...

Closed loop chilled water pressurization unit [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir: I want to know how can I calculate the head of pressurization pump,flow rate of pressurization pump and size of expansion tank Regards

View more questions Search