Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breathless1 Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2008, 05:53 AM
    1980's Weird Education Program search,
    I went to Edith Neville Primary School back in the early 80's.

We used to watch a programme with this floating teaching animated thing called "Word" who had a head made of letters.

During the program there would be a cut scene of a bed shaking and a Knight or something coming up the stairs.

Did anyone see that?

Also, a space program on Saturdays with an evil Alien called 'Zelda'.

Thanks
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jul 14, 2008, 06:45 AM
    The second one might be this? I haven't seen it myself, just found it. They're puppets though...

"Terrahawks" (1983)
    Terrahawks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    breathless1 Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Cheers Gekko.

That's crazy. Nostalgia.
    donnac Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 07:06 AM
    His name was wordy I think, he was black and orange.. we used to read various story books that accompanied the program.. one was about a space boy with blonde hair, dressed in silver... was around 1980?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird sci-fi program from 70's [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a TV show that I remember seeing 25+ years ago. The episode was about an old painting. When the cover paint was removed by these two paint restoration guys, the painting show a moving picture of dinosaurs. It appeared to be from a glimpse of the past. At the...

1980's OLD Skool Track Search [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone who use to listen to old skool house music know the names of these tracks: 1)One of them has a woman singing something like - "In the garden, where we used to play...Do you remember me? ...My first love"... 2nd) "Chrous" "Burning. Burning, for you"... Verse something like "I need...

Program to search names in Existing Files [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a program that can instantly search through my files to identify say, a certain name, phrase, etc? For example, say I think I have a billing on file last year for ROBERT SMITH But for whatever reason I cannot find it. Is there a program that will come up with any files with that...

Weird printing program behavior [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but any help would be appreciated! This isn't a problem, so to speak, just very annoying! Every time I print something, the next time the computers turned on (whether it's shut-down and started or just restarted) the printer icon appears in the...

View more questions Search