Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breathless1 Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2008, 05:46 AM
    1980's OLD Skool Track Search
    Does anyone who use to listen to old skool house music know the names of these tracks:

1)One of them has a woman singing something like - "In the garden, where we used to play...Do you remember me? ...My first love"...

2nd) "Chrous" "Burning. Burning, for you"... Verse something like "I need to have you need to hold you, got to have you in my arms tonight"... etc"

3) There's another one that sounds like Baby Ford type of music and there is someone counting, someone saying "yeah, yeah" slowed down and fast in the chorus, and a man singing about... "be so sure that every day would be so good"..

Thanks,

By the way, around 1996 a track came out and was played on MTV by 'Trans Atlantic Ocean Waves' and was called The Chase. I have not been able to find it anywhere.
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jul 11, 2008, 08:15 AM
    The second one is called "Burning For You" by Blue Oyster Cult
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Jul 13, 2008, 09:39 AM
    No.2 is MK - Burning

One of my faves from '92 (vocals by Alana)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Track Lighting: 6 pendant lights/4 sections of track 2 lights not working? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Here is the situation. Two light bulbs blew. Our handy man told us that when you replace the bulbs 12v that you can not touch them or they will keep blowing. So we used gloves and changed the two blown bulbs. Voilą! Light. About 3 days later the first one blew again and then the...

Old Skool Artist [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember this artist K-Wyze? He sang that song STOMP. (yeah that's the idea, move, jump, jack your body) I'm trying to get that song. Can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone remembers that song and knows how I can get it or find it, please let me know. THANKS!

Old skool children's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie my mother use to hire for me on VHS and I can't for the life of me remember the tittle. It was a children's animated cartoon with these weird little creatures that use to collect crystals all colours of the rainbow from in mines I think that's all I remember!! Anyone know the...

Cutting Track Lighting track [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know why Hampton Bay track states that you cannot cut the track? Every other brand allows track to be cut to the needed length and Hampton Bay is worthless to me if I can't cut it.

View more questions Search