Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 09:37 PM
    I want to use it but I don't want to it. Im just so torn.
    Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer!

1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color?
    According to the description of mono its says that once you achieve the skin color you wanted, all you have to do is use mono once or twice a week. That description is used for damn near every skin lightener so that doesn't mean it will turn you white.

2- I hear its not for dark skinned people. Im not dark skin I'm like a medium brown color and I do have an uneven skin tone(dark in some areas very light in others) so will this work for me?

3- If I stop using it, will I continue you to depig?

4- Does it automatically turn you white? What I'm asking you is, do the color of you skin fade? For example does it go from brown to yellow to white or does it go from brown to white?

I really appreciate all you answers
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 11, 2008, 11:07 AM
    1. Mono eventually depigs your skin. This means STRIPPING AWAY THE PIGMENT.

2. If mono wasn't for "dark skinned people", Michael Jackson wouldn't have used it (yes, that's what he used--benoquin).

3. Use it and don't stop using it. If you put lotion on your skin, do you think it will be moirsturized for life just because you used it once today? No, it's called maintenance.

4. You may get some white spots, but the skin color usually fades into lighter and lighter.

Good luck. :)

Jul 11, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Thanks vicky d! Are using mono?

How are your results so far

Jul 11, 2008, 07:23 PM
    Some answers would be excellent! : )

Jul 12, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing
    thanks vicky d! are using mono?

how are your results so far
    Yes I am using mono (powder with lotion and ethyl alcohol) and my skin is peeling in certain places and revealing a much lighter color. I have not used it on my face yet. I also have white spots in some places but this doesn't matter because the white spots are peeling revealing bigger whiter areas--not just isolated spots.

Jul 12, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    Yes I am using mono (powder with lotion and ethyl alcohol) and my skin is peeling in certain places and revealing a much lighter color. I have not used it on my face yet. I also have white spots in some places but this doesn't matter because the white spots are peeling revealing bigger whiter areas--not just isolated spots.
    Ok so what color was your complexion before using mono?

Jul 12, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing
    OK SO WHAT COLOR WAS YOUR COMPLEXION BEFORE USING MONO?
    Lol no, listen.

I am Janet Jackson's complexion.

My skin is in the peeling process right now, so some areas are looking red, and brighter/clearer.

Some other areas of my skin are actually peeling to a white/light cream color with pinkish undertones, like... I don't know, someone's tan line or something.

So I don't have overall lightened skin yet. I've only been using it for about two months, so it's in the peeling proecss, and eventually will get even more light. But I have noticed so far that my hands look so much brighter and smoother than before. And my neck is peeling and turning redder/brighter.

Jul 12, 2008, 12:28 PM
    O Ok Lol So Are You Trying To Turn The Color Of Your Skin White Or A High Yellow?

What Perecent Are U Using?

Jul 12, 2008, 02:35 PM
    I'm at 20%, and basically I wouldn't mind if my skin color were high yellow or even white. I just want an overall lighter skin tone, a few shades at least.
    harmony8 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    Hi Vicky,

What portions are you using for the mono powder, lotion, and ethyl alcohol? Also what type of lotion are you using and is ethanol from Walgreen's OK to use?

I am thinking of compounding a 40 gram cream. I am able to get the monobenzone powder from a company in California. I am just wondering how you're combining the three ingredients? Are you dissolving the mono powder in the ethyl alcohol first and then adding it to the lotion?

Your answer is much appreciated.

Jul 12, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Well Girsl I Decided Not To Use Mono Lol Instead Im Going To Use

Benzylarbutin.

My Coworker Went On Vacation And She Was Gone For Like 2 Months.
    She Came Back Today And She Was So Light And It Looked Natural And So Even.

She's Indian And She Was Very Dark And I'll Admit She Didn't Look Attractive At All Lol And Im Not Gay.

But Now She Is Feirce!! She Looks Gorgeous! Homegirl Is Serving!! She Looks So Pretty And The Jealous Girls Started Talking About Her Behind Her Back Like A Dog! But I Didn't Because I Knew What She Was Going Through.

She Barely Smiled Before Her Transformation But Now She Smiling Like There's No Tomorrow Lol She Look So Pretty You

She Went From Dark Brown To High Yellow In 2 Months.

After Shift Was Over I Walked To Her And Asked What She Used And She Told Me Benzylarbutin And Were To Get It From.

So That's What Im Going To Use.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 12, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Weezing, I'm glad that you are going to be using Ba. I always wanted to know if I used it. I bought the 5% but I felt like it did do much. Are you going to use the powder or bottles. Where are you going to buy it from... oh please let me know.

Jul 12, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Hey, I'm getting 20% for 100$ and it's the cream in a jar and the jar is big so its worth it hun! The website is called herbalinn
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 12, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Are u talking about the 4oz for big? If not let me know the exact website.
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2008, 06:05 PM
    I don't blame you for sticking with BA weezing... quote mono depigmentation is attempted on normal non-vitiligo skin: initially beautiful depigmentation, followed by spontaneous repigmentation refractory even to monobenzone with chemical peels

Read simmy thread on depignet shocking!

Jul 12, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    are u talking about the 4oz for big? if not let me know the exact website.
    Well I used a 4oz bottle of whitening lotion (from the diana stalder products) and I used it all over my body and it last a long time for me lol so it might not be big to some but its big to me lol

And yes that is the correct website. I don't think they sell anywhere else but keep this a secret girl because I don't want a bunch of people buying because that's a recipe for disaster

Jul 13, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Lots of people buy off herbal inn its no secret its all over the forums

Jul 13, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki1000
    lots of people buy off herbal inn its no secret its all over the forums
    Exactly, herbalinn/"benzylarbutin" is nothing new at all. It's actually been around for years I think, and people on this forum as well as other forums all know about it.

It's just that people on this forum don't talk about it because it's always dismissed as a fraud. Most people acknowledge that "benzylarbutin" is a made up/fake ingredient, and that no one else has ever done research on this, but some obscure website called "herbalinn". No scientists, no one. And no one else sells it of course.

And also so many people have said that it doesn't work at all. Others have said that it does. So, who knows what's right/wrong about herbalinn. I'm just waiting for someone to show some real proof that it's worked--and not just pictures with weird lighting etc.

Jul 13, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Well I am going to take it soon the 30% and I have my pics up on the depig site... I know its nothing new my response was to weezing quote... and yes that is the correct website. I don't think they sell anywhere else but keep this a secret girl because I don't want a bunch of people buying because that's a recipe for disaster

Jul 14, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki1000
    well i am going to take it soon the 30% and i have my pics up on the depig site....i know its nothing new my response was to weezing quote...and yes that is the correct website. i dont think they sell anywhere else but keep this a secret girl because i dont want a bunch of people buying because thats a recipe for disaster
    Lol it's NOT a secret. Practically EVERYONE in the online skin lightening community knows about herbalinn.

Depig.forumup.com is an entire forum dedicated to talking about herbalinn and other skin lightening methods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to be depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really depressed and I don't think any of my friends like me and I have no motivation to do anything how can I be happier?

I don't want to hurt anymore please help me [ 3 Answers ]

Lately I've been really depressed I lost one of my best friends because of my boyfriend I could talk to him about anything and everything and now he's just gone and when I text him about it and how I need our friendshi back he said it didn't go anywhere that he has been to busy to talk to me but...

Don't want to feel like this [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just not even sure what to do anymore Right now I pretty much hate life I'm beginning to think that I'm not even supposed to be happy I just keep getting hurt I feel like I'm just not worth anymore And I feel so alone I just don't know what to do anymore Please help me what can I do...

How to give someone the hint that you really don't want to talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys Well OK some of you know there's a chick at my work that likes me she has a boyfriend.. and is my friends roommate so we live together basically.. she jumped on me when she was going into a ruff patch with her boyfriend.. I did kiss her a lot and hug her but no sex as I didn't trust...

I want to have sex [ 5 Answers ]

Im 18 and a virgin I want to have sex with my boyfriend but I don't want it to hurt is there a way I can break my Hyme ahead of time so it won't hurt when we make love for the first time? And also how do I know if he the right person for me because latly I've been having thought and feeling for a...

View more questions Search