Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Richjodi29 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2006, 09:36 AM
    Bluestone Patio?
    I am in the process of having a house built for me and around the infround pool and b-que patio they want to put bluestone done. Is there any other stone I can use which isn't has hot? I heard stamped concrete is nice. Any help would be great. Thanks
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Mar 31, 2006, 04:31 PM
    Stamped concrete is very nice. Its amazing what they can do to concrete. (also there is stamped asphalt) Maybe you should look into that. There may be a stamping pattern to replicate bluestone.
    Good stamped concrete can fool a lot of people until you look really close.
    It is probably much more than the blue stone, but if your willing to pay, go for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete Patio [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I just found this forum and I see some good answers to good questions. I am hoping someone can help me with my problem. I am looking to build a concrete patio and walkways. I have built my house using slab on grade with radiant heat. We compacted gravel, used vapor barrier, ...

Concrete Patio question [ 13 Answers ]

I'm having a concrete patio poured, and the contractor (his workers) poured the concrete to where it's making contact, and in some areas, is over the bottom edge of the Hardi-Plank siding that is on our house in the back. Is this something that I really need to be worried about?. or am I just...

Conrete patio [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a concrete patio laid behind the house. How far below the top of the foundation does the top of the patio need to be in order to prevent water from coming into my basement. The original smaller patio was about 4 inches below the top of the foundation. The new one will be right at the...

Concrete patio [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... my question: I'm having a new concrete patio laid, it's about 15X30'... does it need re-bar... AND gravel? They have the re-bar down, but not gravel.. just dirt? Brad

Installing a new concrete patio [ 0 Answers ]

I currently have a crumbling brick patio in my backyard. I hate it because it is old and weeds continuously grow in between the bricks. It is extremely difficult (not to mention time consuming and exhausting) to keep up with the trimming/disposal of the weeds. I have an above ground pool just...

View more questions Search