Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Happywifey69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 05:57 PM
    70's animated movie with a flying car
    Does anyone recall an early 70's movie that began with a car with wings that flew?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 07:50 PM
    You're not thinking of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, are you?
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Jul 11, 2008, 02:44 PM
    I cnt help it, I still love that movie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80's (maybe 70's) animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I can't remember what the movie is actually about, or what the characters look like ((except that the main hero is a young boy)), but I recall one scene in the movie where they (he and his two companions... I don't recall what they look like), have to perform certain unfesable tasks: One...

Title of children's animated movie, 80s, about flying bed and black goo? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering about a movie I saw as a kid, its animated, probably made between 1980 and 1994, about a boy that travels on his bed to another land. I think the bed lands in a swamp at first, and there is a black gooo that comes to attack a castle at the end. It could have been...

Late 70's-80's animated movie [ 4 Answers ]

This is a shot in the dark, but here goes: I remember ONE scene of this movie from 20 years ago... and have been searching for it for a long time. The scene is of the main character/s on a ridge/mountain/cliff/high spot overlooking a field... when, in the distance, they see thousands of...

Looking for a 70's - 80's animated scfi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find the title to a animated scfi movie. I seen it in the 1970's or early 1980's. The main character had a short wizard(?) and a girl for companions. There was a guy in black that was hunting them down trying to kill them. They were always shooting wild looking machine guns.

Animated 60's-70's Sci-fi/Fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering about the title of an old animated movie from the 60's maybe early 70's, that involved an alien race keeping humans as pets... With control collars, a moon where the alien's dreams went, learning headsets for the alien children, and the like. The humans use the learning collars to...

View more questions Search