Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisahutchinson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 04:39 PM
    What happened to me.
    About a month ago I had blared vision and numbness on my face and tinglig down my arm .I went to the hospital for tests also a mri scan witch was OK . The doctor said I had a mini stroke. I didn't understand his diagnoses . I am starting to get numbness on my face again is this normall.
    lisahutchinson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisahutchinson
    About a month ago I had blared vision and numbness on my face and tinglig down my arm .I went to the hospital for tests also a mri scan witch was ok . The doctor said I had a mini stroke. I didnt understand his diagnoses . I am starting to get numbness on my face again is this normall.
    Can you help me with A answear
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 05:47 PM
    We cannot diagnose you over the internet. If you are experiencing the same symptoms as a stroke please go back to the doctor, and make sure that you understand what they are telling you. If you don't, ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More stuff has happened [ 3 Answers ]

I've been paying less attention to the ghost in my house and more stuff has happened my guitar hass played its self not really a song but when I set it down for a while to get something to eat I heard notes playing its self my grooge has opened itself like the handle turning open my sister saw it...

What happened.what did I do wrong [ 2 Answers ]

It started at a friends birthday party last year in December, when a guy that I used to have a crush on about 2 years prior was there. We began talking and after this party, he walked me to a cab and then got my phone number from the friend who's birthday it was. He then called me the next morning...

I've always had perfect skin what happened? [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had perfect skin but now that I am turning 15 I am starting t get acne and stuff but I don't want to get rid of wearing make-up how will I get by I don't know anyone have any advice on how to help me?

View more questions Search