Ask
    brad87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Ways to get grants
    How can I get a grant
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Well, first, what do you want the grant for?
    msanne22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 09:02 AM
    You might find answers on this site The Most Up-to-Date Grant Information

That's where I got answers to my grant queries.

It has recommendations on grant books, specific instructions for applying on-line.
    The easiest methods of grant application, the easiest grants to obtain, and the fastest paths for application are also included.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Depends, you find the government program offering the grant and make formal applilcation. You may consider hiring a professional grant writer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right of ways [ 2 Answers ]

My parents are elderly and live on a private lane. The way their deed reads is that there is a shared right of way 6 feet on either side of the property line. In addition to the right of way there is a reserve or easment of another 8 foot on my parents side. In the last two years the neighbor...

What are the various ways of contracting an STD? [ 3 Answers ]

This may sound like a silly question from a 23 year old.lol But I was wondering, what are the various ways of contracting an STD? I know of some of the obvious ways, but I wondered if there were any ways I do not know about as yet.

Ways to get over an ex [ 9 Answers ]

I was only dumped a few days ago by text. One minute I'm over it, the next I'm in tears again. I just want myself pity to end. Because it was done by text, it hasn't set in complete that were not together. I just want to pull him aside and get him to talk to me. But I don't think he will. I've just...

Amish ways [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious- the Amish say that they disavow electricity and telephones, autos, but in the past horror on PA the Amish teacher used a telephone for 911 and the children were put on life support and were transported in ambulances, Is this hypocrisy?

View more questions Search