Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Wondergirl,
    The Body of almost everyone who dies is destined to rot in a grave.
    The Church teaches that because Jesus perfectly love His mother and has the power to assume into heaven that is what he did.
    Because The Church teaches that and it makes sense to me, I believe it.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred (arcura)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcura
    Wondergirl,
    The Church teaches that because Jesus perfectly love His mother and has the power to assume into heaven that is what he did.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred (arcura)
    Thank you, Fred. I did not believe it was biblical. Thanks for confirming that.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Wondergirl, I said that it was somewhat based on what the bible tells us.
    That somewhat is the fact the Jesus was/is a perfect son and loved His mother perfectly and does have the power to assume he into heaven.
    With God all things are possible.
    I also believe that.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Jesus was/is a perfect son and loved His mother perfectly
    Why did he yell at her at Cana?
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Wondergirl,
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred (arcura)
    That is your denomination that teaches that, contrary to what scripture says:

Acts 10:34
    34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
    NKJV

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

What is taught in a job training procedure? [ 1 Answers ]

What all things do they teach in a job/placement training procedure? What should we do to prepare for it?

Self taught unqualified [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Im 24 living in the UK. I have GCSEs and AS levels. Currently in a dead end job in a call centre. I am always learning new things and have a lot of skills, but because I have taught myself I have no qualifications of certificates to show for them. These include, Graphic...

Changing things that are taught. [ 1 Answers ]

I was thinking after what has happened at Virginia Tech, that something has to be done to make the children not do that anymore. So my ideas are: teach respect, teach kindness and love and to go along with that, teach children first aid, self disipline, self defence and teach them how to act if...

Love life bliss or hell? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy, we'll call him Jay, for a year. I love him without a doubt. BUT, I miss my ex boyfriend, Ryan. He's a musician, and there was just something completely wonderful and special about him and our relationship that we shared, which I never got over. Now I'm with Jay, and he...

View more questions Search